• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lion King love?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are you excited for the Lion King World?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gamebrain89

how the heck is sora supposed to use his key blade when he is a lion? what is is built into his tail or something?

D

Dexter

gamebrain89 said:
how the heck is sora supposed to use his key blade when he is a lion? what is is built into his tail or something?

Umm its not on his tail its in his mouth an + u will be able to fuse and do drive thats why sora is black.

Awards
crowmaster said:
like i always say: the more the merrier. can't wait to run along as sora morphed into a lion. wonder if Goofy and donald morph into something too. on the other hand, they're already animals, so...

donald morphs into a giant bird thing and goofy morphs into a giant turtle:confused:. and rpg master sora has black fur because if you haven't noticed his KH2 clothes are black

D

Dexter

onewingedwarrior said:
donald morphs into a giant bird thing and goofy morphs into a giant turtle:confused:. and rpg master sora has black fur because if you haven't noticed his KH2 clothes are black

Thats what i meant i forgot to say he was black becuse his uniform was and he can fuse and do drive..............sorry
:) !

Osco

I don't know about any y'all, but if we can switch out Donald or Goofy for Simba...why that would just about make me the happiest person alive. But, our dear lion king could still be a summon...I hope not. People dislike Lion King? o_0...interesting...

Osco

To be honest, I didn't even know he WAS going to be a lion until today...aboyt three minutes ago. He looks kinda like Kovu, but the hair is all Sora! And as for the keyblade in the mouth...well fighting underwater w/ it kinda sucked, but I guess it just takes some getting used to.

Ethereal Leon

:eek: The Lion King world looks so COOL. *-* I wonder how the fighting style will be like seeing at you play as an animal......SORA LOOKS SO CUTE AS A LION CUB ^-^

Hitokiri Efad

Website
baka-onigiri.blogspot.com
Wow. The only four people on the face of the earth who disliked Lion King must incidentally be on this message board. Y'all are the only ones I've heard who hated (actually hated, not just "hated because it made me cry") Lion King.

I'm unspeakably excited about this. ^^ But... *eye twitches* I can't see how Sora can use the keyblade... I have no doubt he'll be able to fight with his usual ferocity, but still... *twitch*twitch* I can't wrap my mind around it...

S

Scarecrow

I'm so excited by this. I like the look of the world. The look of the characters. Plus, it was a great mmovie, so it must be a great world..........right?
And the gameplay will probably be a little diffirent, and that's always a good thing.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
Deep jungle was never ever going to be in KH2, there were copyright problems. i cant wait to play lion king world. :)

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
i cant wait to play it lion king was my favorite disney movie and it is the only disney movie that i would still sit down and watch, this makes me want to buy the game again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back