• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Link Portal Trophy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandslash

Is there any other way to collect that trophy besides knowing someone who has another copy of the game? I'm a little worried about it, since my goal is to collect all of them and I don't have a friend who plays KH3D...

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Is there any other way to collect that trophy besides knowing someone who has another copy of the game? I'm a little worried about it, since my goal is to collect all of them and I don't have a friend who plays KH3D...

Sadly I don't think there is :( The "multiplayer" aspects of their more recent games have been annoying (this one and Re:Coded) and although BbS, Days, Re:Coded, and DDD all have an aspect that is a multiplayer mode that unlocks things, this is the first time that you can't unlock whatever it is WITHOUT another copy as far as I know :(

Sandslash

Sadly I don't think there is :( The "multiplayer" aspects of their more recent games have been annoying (this one and Re:Coded) and although BbS, Days, Re:Coded, and DDD all have an aspect that is a multiplayer mode that unlocks things, this is the first time that you can't unlock whatever it is WITHOUT another copy as far as I know :(
That's really disappointing. I even tried placing 30 link portals without actually encountering anyone. Just placing them. Technically, that should work, since the description of the trophy is "Proof you have placed at least 30 Link Portals". Unfortunately, looks like it doesn't.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
That's really disappointing. I even tried placing 30 link portals without actually encountering anyone. Just placing them. Technically, that should work, since the description of the trophy is "Proof you have placed at least 30 Link Portals". Unfortunately, looks like it doesn't.

I think the "proof" means placing 30 link portals in other people's games not your own :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back