• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Limited Edition covers: which did you get?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which Limited Edition cover did you get?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloaked-Wielder

I got final, and it seems like most other people did too, kind've a let down. When i opened it and i saw the white cover i was like "i bet this is rare" well, appareantly not! oh well, Jiminy's Journal is sweet! It would've been really cool if they put out an anti-form cover!

omghydeme

Wait, there's limited edition covers? Did I miss something? D:
Does a game with a limited edition cover have any extra stuff a normal one doesn't have?

Sanctuary Keeper

>_>; I got Winsdom, and Master..I felt like buying the Limited Edition again..
Lmao, I so wished the second one you got was the same as the first.

anyway, I got final, I didnt really care, but I'd much perfer master form or maybe valor. Im to fond of Final form for some reason, even though I like using it =/

kiririkusora

lucky i got wisdom form but i wanted final or master the wisdom cover is cool but my pages out of my guide have fallen out like 15 pages

cornyperson

sora reborn said:
lol i went into my local gamestop and some dude had just gotten his le strategy guide so i was like " omg waht if he got final and i dont!?!?"...anyway like 3 mins later i go out to my car and screamed cuz i got final form cover ( WOOT!!!! )
aww my stupid gamestop only had the regular guide .......lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back