• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Limit Form: just a thought

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

juro

I believe that Sora's new form will not have any really efficient duties to add to the storyline, but it won't be a mocking of the original form...and will still have a reason behind it being there. But in order to really understand this, we'll need more info on the form itself.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
http://www.khextreme.co.uk/kh2/kh2.php

that explains alot of what's going on in Final MIx, even a hint at a Amoured boss battle...

but yeah the LImit form idea, of it being representive of Sora's inner strenght is the best idea i have thus far.....maybe they'll find someway to add it into the storyline & or new cutscenes especially with the new Organization boss battles

Endgame

:D

I would think this would be obvious. Yet someone was actually stupid enough to post up a thread sharing common knoweledge as their own opinion?

Joe

Bronze Member
Nah they wouldn't take away your moves...they just give you new ones....and pwn3d, yeap i feel exactly what your saying

They think perhaps were gonna get back Dodge Roll, which would contradict Air Run/Dodge whatever. So I think we'll lose a few, but gain some old ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back