• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

likes and dislikes on kingdom hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

baller4eva14

i like to ask people why do they like and hate playing kingdom hearts for one reason

I HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Disney characters so much

but having final fantasy characters in it is great especially the hardest boss in the game
SEPHIROTH and the stories great so is the battle and riku is the coolest but when there is something good in a game there is always a bad bad thing like hmmmmmm i don't know hey i know its.............................

DISNEY CHARACTERS!!!!!.

why in the world they chose disney characters as a role in the story :( sniff........

O

Onewingedangel6

What are you talking bout u don't like disney characters then DONT PLAY KINGDOM HEARTS cause well it's has mostly all disney characters

Last edited:

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
umm everyone is off the topic and i dont care if your a n00b or not but the dis like in the game was the camera and the easy heartless and disney bosses and i like the gameplay and the story

O

Onewingedangel6

okay i won't call him a noob but y the heck would you make a thread about the dislikes of kingdomhears in a kingdom hearts forum that's just wrong it pisses me off

sinharvest_angel

ah this would have been a good thread... actually no it wouldnt have, and it gets worse cause idiots like u spam so much, and get off topic so easily, but seriously i have to say u hate disney, maybe u didnt get the point of the game, but its more disney then ff, without it, it be some ff game sorta, so baller4eva14, dont say stuff like that, u can if u want....

M

MegaFlare

Whoa there, this thread is attracting too much arguments. Please, tell this person off in a reasonable manner, don't just call him/her a noob >_> Explain why you think their opinion is wrong.

baller4eva14, you're under the impression that was supposed to be a game about Final Fantasy. Wrong, it's more about Disney, except the Final Fantasy characters are an extra addition to it. This is Disney combined with Final Fantasy. Did you expect them not to have roles?

You are biased. You think the game should entirely please you.

As you can tell by the many flames that have been posted already, the general public disagrees with you, and thats all that matters.

[Am deleting all flames]

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Making an attempt to stay on track...

What I like about Kingdom Hearts is the fact that it is a hybrid between two awesome franchises. Who would've known that everything would click with such two unlikely worlds? I like Disney. I like Final Fantasy. It makes sense, but you couldn't help but be skeptical. Skepticism is the mother of all learning, but I'll save that discussion for some other time in intel. The graphics were neat, everything fits really well, and the story keeps you asking questions (there's that skepticism again). This was also one of the first real-time battle system of its kind that actually works very well. The idea (at first glance) of going around and whacking your enemy with a key sounds pretty weird, like Square had to come up with a unique sword type for this game, but smacking up some darkies is very enjoyable.

The only major con I've noticed in this game is the camera. My first time through it didn't really bother me, because I was so caught up in the pros of the game that I really didn't notice any flaws. The second time though, then the camera was really bugging me. The only problem with the story too, was that is really wasn't that great. It was just playing through the Disney movies, really. Even though Square added some twist to the worlds, it still didn't seem original. But that doesn't affect me that much, though.

All in all, the pros outweigh the cons by a longshot.

baller4eva14

but im saying playing with disney characters is childs play. Compare that games story with FF7 and you would rather pick FF7 story kingdom hearts gaming action is good and all but the story with anything with disney is what i hate. think about it what level in kingdom hearts 2 would you be in wounderland antlantica monstro no! levels like traverse town, holow bastion, twilight town, and end of the world kicks a$$.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
The only 2 things that bugged me in KH was the Gummi Ship, far too easy to use... and the camera in the secret place on DI, i know we were only in there for a short amount of time, but Sora was almost impossible to control in that section...

Otherwise, i simply adored the game, the plot was nigh on incredible, the graphics were superb, and the Disney/FF character hybrid was crafted well as well...

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
*The Story
*The graphics
*An original main character, Sora
*Gameplay
*No boring turn based battles

Dislikes

*The camera angle
*Riku
*Riku's whining
*Not enough attacks
*Guard has to be unlocked
*Final Mix being a Japanese exclusive( totally not fair)

baller4eva14

i think final mix would have been the best game ever but since those jap bastards in square-enix won't release them in other countries like us or europe but no they don't like to share. those greedy and self respected punks maked us buy them imported ahh i rather just download the game and burn them but too hard. who agrees that final mix should be relased all over the world and not just in one country

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Too many topics have been like this. <_< And it's venturing off topic. And this is your just-reward!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back