• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Light and Darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Renewman

Light and Darkness- CHAPTER IS OUT NOW!

Ok First of all I wrote this a loooong time ago so the title Light and Darkness is not copying off anyone else's.

This is the first chapter in my long epic concerning things about Sora and such. This was before Chain of Memories so none of CoM exists in this story. This is the light version of my original fanfic so if you want the uncut version, contact me.

Chapter 1-Reminescence

"Sora...don't ever change."

"Huh?"

"I can't wait. Once we set sail it'll be great."

"Kairi..."

The warm, caring face of Kairi faded into the darkness. Sora woke up panting hard and looked around the area. Nothing but Donald's tent, Goofy's tent, and Pluto sleeping by the fire was in his line of view.

"Firaga!"

Sora pointed his keyblade at a candle in the tent. It had been a year a since he first started his journey to destroy the Heartless and stop the darkness from swallowing his heart as well as the heart of Kairi, his best friend. Sora buried his face into his hands.

I know it has been hard. I know that if I fail, everything I love, everything I care for will be consumed, thought Sora.

A chill went down Sora's spine.

Riku you fool. You just wanted to get out and see what was out there. Now I don't know if I'll ever see you again. I might never see Kairi again. Sora grew angry at this thought and picked up the keyblade. he looked at it for a second, and then made his decision.

"Strike Raid!"

Sora felt the energy course through his arm and threw the weapon into a nearby field.

"I hate you!," he yelled at the thrown keyblade. "Ever since I got you and became the "keyblade master" all you have caused me is pain and misery!"

Sora fell to his knees and began to cry.

"I don't know what to do. I'm constantly thinking of why do I go on day by day. I'm tired of helping others! Why can't I find true happiness!?"

Sora felt a hand touch his shoulder and heard a whisper in his ear.

"Because happiness is not achieved through self-righteousness and personal gains. As the "keyblade master" you must do what is right and save the hearts of those you love, like me."

"Kairi?" asked Sora, turning around, recognizing her high, girlish voice.

What Sora saw intensified the want of her in him. He saw Kairi, now 15 years old, standing 5'7" with her same wispy red hair, now hanging down to her shoulders. Before he had last seen her after him and King Mickey sealed the door to Kngdom Hearts on Destiny Islands, she was small and frail. Now her chest had grown three times the normal size. But she still wore the same white t-shirt with the purple skirt. Her waist was narrow, but her hips had widened. Sora was looking at a beautiful maturing young girl.

"Kairi is it actually you...?" asked Sora unbelievingly.

Kairi balled her hand into a fist and tapped on his head.

"Owww! That hurt!"yelled Sora.

"Well does that answer your question?" asked Kairi.

"Wow. Its been a while, hasn't it? So how exactly did you get here all the way from Destiny Islands?" asked Sora.

"Well...," started Kairi as she began to walk around the fire. "I came here because of you but I don't know if this is a dream or not."

"What do you mean? I can see you and hear you just fine. Sora took a sharp sniff and said,"Even smell you too."

"Ha Ha Ha. Very funny," finished Kairi.

Kairi then looked suprised as though she quickly remembered something. She then opened the case she was carrying and pulled out a star-shaped fruit of some kind.

"Ok. I'm going to explain to you why I'm here and why I brought this paopu fruit," said Kairi.

"A paopu, huh? Its been ages since I've seen one!" exclaimed Sora. "But why did you bring one all the way out here?"

"If you would just be quiet and listen, I'll tell you!" yelled Kairi.

"Ok Sorry. Please excuse me, Queen Kairi," said Sora bowing to her.

"I'm going to act like I did'nt see that. Anyway, how do I begin? It all started the day you told me you would always be with me."

Sora's throat tightened after hearing this. It was true. His feelings for Kairi escalated the day they had defeated Ansem but did somehow Kairi's feelings brought her here?

"The next day I went to the secret place under the tree and I saw the drawings me and you had done when we were eight. I also saw the paopu you drew giving it to me."

Aww Man! Kairi saw it! I wasn't really paying attention when I drew that paopu. With gathering food for the trip and Ansem coming to see the door to Destiny Islands, thought Sora.

"I have something to admit. When I saw the drawing I cried...and I drew me giving you a paopu." she finished.

"Really? So how did you get here?" asked Sora.

"Well ever since I gave you my lucky charm and you attached it to your keyblade in Traverse Town after you saved me in Hollow Bastion, my feelings for you have changed. Sora,Kairi grabbed Sora's hands and pulled him closer, "I love you. That is what brought me here. I love you so much and I hoped and wished that I would see you one day that I was lying on the beach and I closed my eyes thinking of you and when I woke up I was near your campsite. "Sora", Kairi's eyes burned with an intensity Sora had never seen before," Do you love me?"

Sora's head was swimming with emotions. I mean I love Kairi but I don't want to her become another prisoner of war in case the Heartless come back, thought Sora.

"Kairi, I can't deny my feelings for you. I love you too but I can't be serious. I am the "keyblade master". This is my curse and destiny to defend all worlds and the hearts of those I love from darkness. And if that means I have to show no emotion to protect you then so be it."

"Not show any emotion! Who was the one I just saw crying like a baby?"said Kairi, putting her hands on her hips.

"Euhhh...I can explain," said Sora.

"Save it. Anyway I know you love me so I was transported here to carry out something that should have been done a long time ago," said Kairi.

She took the paopu she had been holding and broke it in half. She gave the 2nd half to Sora and kept the first piece for herself.

"As you know the legend, two people who share a paopu, their lives become intertwined and they stay together always and share a special bond with the other person. Naturally. Riku has tried to get me to eat one with him. He even tried to make me eat one by putting it in a piece of bread! But I wasn't interested in you or him. We were all friends and I never really considered a serious relationship. Ever since I came to Destiny Islands and we planned to go out and see other worlds, I thought you guys would always be there to protect me."

Kairi turned away from Sora and began to cry.

" I miss the old days, you know? Days where everyday was a vacation, lying on the beach, swimming in clear, blue water, even watch you go head-to-head with Riku in a couple of matches in sword fighting. I just wish it could be that way again," finished Kairi.

"Kairi, let me tell you something. I never wanted to be the "keyblade master". Ever since I got the keyblade the night the Heartless attacked Destiny Islands, I am faced with the problems of saving those I love. You have no idea what it feels like to know that if you fail, its the end of life as we know it. To just go back to sand and sun is going to be tough. I just wish I could go back in time or just wake up and wish it was a dream. I need to..."

"You need to just shut up and eat ok?" interjected Kairi as she shoved Sora's piece of the paopu in his mouth. The fruit had a soft leathery feel to it. It tasted of passion fruit and banana with a hint of mango.

"This is so good I wish I had more to eat just in case I get hungry!" said Sora jokingly.

Sora looked at Kairi and saw her acting strange. She had finished her paopu but she was staring at him in a way Sora could only think of as daydreaming.

"Are you ok, Kairi? Do you need to lie down in my tent?" asked Sora concernedly.

"Yeah I need to lay down. I feel weird but the really weird part is that it feels good,"said Kairi.

Kairi laid down, while Sora looked around for his keyblade to make tea.

"Where did I put that thing at? Uh-oh," said Sora as he realized where his weapon was.

"Oh are you looking for your keyblade? I saw it fly into a field after you used Strike Raid to throw it for a new record. Hee Hee!" laughed Kairi.

"Well ok. Stay right here. I'll be right back," said Sora s he ran out of the tent.

Five minutes later he returned after putting on the Oathkeeper keychain instead of Oblivion the highest keychain he possessed. If he ever got back to Traverse Town he would synthesize Ulitma Weapon.

"Hey here's my keyblade and look what I have on it," said Sora showing Kairi her good luck charm on his keyblade.

"I remember that day, and you know I still want it back after all this is done right?" asked Kairi.

"Ok Ok. Anyway hold on, this might be powerful," said Sora. Sora put a tin pot in front of him and cast his spells.

"Blizzaga!"

The tent roared as a blizzard type blast of snow and sleet filled the tin pot. Next Sora reared back to deliver the next spell.

"Firaga!"

The tent immeadiately filled with steam as soon as a giant fireball hit the tin pot making it boil. Then Sora opened the pot up and put the tea leaves in, waiting for them to steep. Silence filled the tent as they herad only the wind blowing.

"So how has Goofy and Donald been since the day you defeated Ansem?"asked Kairi.

"Ok I guess. Donald has been really cranky recently because I passed him in magic and learned the Ultimate Magic Spell: Trinity Limit. It combines the whole group's magic into one powerful attack. We used it to destroy Ansem in his first form. Other spells I know now are Blizzaga, Firaga, Graviga, Aeroga, Stopga, Curaga, and Thundaga."

"That's really amazing. Who would think that a small boy like you would grow up into a mature young man," said Kairi now laying up in bed.

Kairi reached out and touched Sora's hand. Sora feeling uncomfortable and hearing the tea get done, moved to the tea pot to get some for Kairi. He puored some for hisself and her. They drank in silence until Kairi filled the void with a question.

"Sora after you ate the paopu, did you feel something weird happen to your body?" asked Kairi.

"PPPFFFHHHTTT!!!" Sora spit out tea. "What did you say?"

"You know, did you feel like you waned to do something that you couldn't explain? Something that you can't control? A feeling in your body that needs to be fufilled?" said Kairi who was now crawling on all fours toward Sora, making him fall on his back.

"I can't stop what my heart tells me to do, Sora. As this may be the last time I might see you again, I want it to be special," finished Kairi who was basically on top of him.

"Kairi, what the hell are you doing!?" asked Sora whose emotions were ranging from nervous, shy, and timid, to excited, anxious, and carefree, to frightened, scared, and just downright shocked.

"I'm doing something that's going to make me a woman and you a man," finished Kairi.

Right at that moment, Kairi lunged at Sora's mouth and began to french-kiss him, an experience Sora never felt before.

Damn! That paopu must've done this to Kairi! Oh well. it doesn't feel so bad. Actually it feels kind of nice, thought Sora.

Sora responded to the to her advances by grabbing her by the middle and digging into the kiss as well. After 2 minutes, they both stopped to catch their breaths.

"Well that was uhhh...interesting," said Sora, obviously out of breath.

"Yeah but that was just a kiss. Are you ready for the real thing?" asked Kairi as she began to take off her shirt.

"No! Stop! You don't know what you're doing Kairi!" yelled Sora as he almost threw her off of him. Don't you see Kairi? We can't do this until the Heartless have been destroyed!"

Sora remembered what his mother told him about sex.

"Sora, sex is something shared between two people who love each other. It is something not to be toyed with or abused because it is a emotional experience. If anytime you feel uncomfortable, stop for its probably best that you don't do it," said his mother.

Sora, only ten then, didn't understand what she meant until now.

"Kairi I'm sorry." Sora turned to Kairi who was sitting n a corner looking scared and abashed at the same time. "I can't have sex with you now. It is something special between two people who love each other."

"We are in love though! You told me you love me!" said Kairi crying out.

"Kairi, I can't be serious like I said earlier. I can't have your heart being taken away again. I love you enough not to love you. The best I can do is tell you I'll always protect you. Don't give up on me Kairi. I haven't given up on you."

"Sora I'm sorry for coming on to you too strong." Its just that I've missed you so much that I never want to leave you again." finished Kairi who had just then begun to hug and hold Sora.

"Kairi, I just want to tell you, after all of this is done, I want to go back to Destiny Islands, and then when we find Riku, we all can go back and have fun like we used to before the Heartless came, before Ansem controlled Riku, before your heart was stolen, but most of all before I became the "keyblade master" and was given this task to destroy all evil and darkness," finished Sora.

"Sora I'm tired. Is it ok if I sleep here tonight?" asked Kairi who started yawning and stretching out in Sora's sleeping bag.

"Sure, I'll be right back. I have to think," said Sora as he got up and walked out of the tent.

Man Kairi is back. This is bad news because now I'll have to protect Kairi from the Heartless now. But there hasn't been a Heartless attack since the day we sealed Kingdom Hearts with King Mickey. But something tells me this adventure is far from over. The stuff is really about to hit the fan now, thought Sora.

Sora finished his walk and returned to the tent to find Kairi already asleep. Sora changed into his pajamas and got into the bag with her. As soon as he got in and faced Kairi, he felt a pair of legs wrap around his waist and pulled him close.

"Good Night Sora," said Kairi as she fell asleep.

"Good Night Kairi," said Sora as he kissed her forehead and fell asleep.

Now during the whole charade around the time Kairi and Sora ate the paopu fruit, two figures had been listening to the whole thing. They were none other than Donald and Goofy who had been outside Sora's tent the whole time.

"So Sowa, has learned something after all, the big palooka," said Donald in his duck-like accent.

"Sora is the "keyblade master", so don't get all sore and ruffled just cause Sora mastered magic before you," said Goofy.

"I'm not Sore! I am the King's Mage! I have the most powerful staff of all: Save The Queen! I know I could beat Sowa if I had the chance!" said Donald as he started to do his trademark Wah-wa-wa-wa-wa-wa!

"Anyway, the young boy Sora is now becoming a man. I think he finally understands what he has to do and why he musn't show emotion. Nowadays, emotions can get your heart take away," said Goofy.

"But there hasn't been a Heatrless attack since the day we beat Ansem and seen King Mickey! Speaking of which, do you think Pluto knows where he's going?" asked Donald as he looked to the yellow path they had been following.

"I don't know, but Pluto must be doing a good job for us to have followed him this long," said Goofy.

"And what about Kaiwi! How did she get here! Now we have more people and she can't fight for anything! If we get attacked by the Heartless, she could be kidnapped again! Wah-wa-wa-wa-wa-wa-wa!" yelled Donald.

Goofy grabbed Donald by the shoulders and started to shake him.

"Get a hold of yourself Donald! I'm not worried 'cause I know Sora's gonna protect her. Now go and get some sleep. We have a long day tomorrow," said Goofy.

Donald finally got himself under control and went to his tent while Goofy went to his. After 5 minutes Donald remembered the fire in the campsite.

"Blizzawa!" - Side Note:Donald said "Blizzara!" which is
less powerful than Sora's Blizzaga

A blast smaller than Sora's Blizzaga attack put the fire out.

"Sowa, you great big palooka," said Donald as he fell asleep.

END OF CHAPTER 1

NEXT CHAPTER 2- HEARTLESS RETRIBUTION

PREVIEW
Sora and the gang are finally reunited after long last. But something is headed their way and sometimes they come back.... with a VENGEANCE.

Last edited:

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Hey, that's pretty good. I wonder if that'll happen in KH2. :D I give it a 10/10. Very descriptive and deals what with I think would happen in KH2.

Renewman

Re: Light and Darkness CHAPTER 2 IS OUT NOW!!!

Ok folks, this is Chap. 2 where we introduce the villain of Light and Darkness: Anti-Sora from Neverland. How is he tied to KH? Find out now.

Chapter 2- Heartless Retribution

Sora awoke the next morning and looked for Kairi, but she was missing. Sora quickly dressed, grabbed his keyblade, and ran from the tent. His nose was immediately greeted by the smell of eggs and bacon.

"Morning sleepyhead. Did you get a good night's sleep," asked Kairi in her cheery morning voice.

"I didn't really sleep much," answered Sora.

It was true though. After he fell asleep he had dreamed that he saw Kairi as she was when she was in Hollow Bastion: heartless, emotionless, not aware of her surroundings. The he dreamed he fought Ansem, but instead Ansem won and Kingdom Hearts swallowed him up into the darkness...

"Sora! Are you okay?," asked Kairi who had snapped Sora out of his daydream.

"Sorry, I was thinking about what do we do now that you'e here. We still have to find King Mickey and Riku, and who knows how far away that place is. But as long as we have have Pluto to follow, we sholud be okay,"finished Sora.

"Oh, so what are your plans for today,"keyblade master?," said Kairi sarcastically.

"Well I was thinking of using Firaga on you and burn you to a crisp," said Sora as he reached for Oathkeeper.

"Yikes! Sorry I asked," exclaimed Kairi, obviously shocked and amused.

"But to tell the truth, I was going to equip Oblivion on my keyblade, and train in the field behind you," said Sora as he pointed past Kairi's head.

"Wow, won't you get lonely out by yourself?," asked Kairi.

"No, I'll have Goofy and Donald to come with me. Speakinng of which, where are they?," asked Sora looking around.

"Wah-wa-wa-wa-wa-wa!" screamed Donald.

"Sowa! Goofy is lying on the ground and he won't get up!" yelled Donald.

Sora then equipped Oblivion onto his keyblade just in case it was an enemy he feared for some time.

"Kairi follow me and if anything happens run back to the camp and hide," instructed Sora.

Kairi could only nod as she was too frightened to think about what could be lurking in the field. Sora and the gang raced to the spot where Goofy was lying at. Sora dropped to his knees and put his head to goofy's chest hoping to hear a heartbeat. There was a heartbeat, and he was even snoring lightly!

"Donald, I thought you said he wouldn't get up and you needed help!," exclaimed Sora.

"I do need help! He won't wake up because he's been here since this morning sweeping!," answered Donald.

"Sleeping!? Arrrggghhh! Donald you're dead! What do you want? Shocked or Fried?" asked Sora.

Donald started running while Sora blasted a few Firaga blasts that singed Donald's tail. Then Sora pointed the keyblade into the sky and unleashed his lightning attack.

"Thundaga!"

Six giant bolts of lightning struck Donald leaving him on the ground twitching.

"Oh my goodness! Is he ok?," asked Kairi who was kneeling near Donald checking his burnt body.

"Ah, he's ok. Now to wake Goofy up," said Sora.

Sora walked over to Goofy now lying on the ground.

"Goofy! Wake up!," yelled Sora.

"Hey Sora! What are y'all doin' here?," asked a voice off from the side.

Sora turned around and saw a tall Goofy walk from down the yellow dirt path carrying his shield over his shoulder.

"What!? Then that must mean...Oooofff!," yelled Sora as something kicked him hard in the stomach.

Sora landed on his back but flipped over and took his fighting stance. Sora looked and saw what he had been fearing for a long time: a Heartless. But this wan't like any Heartless like a Soldier or a Knight, it was Anti-Sora, the doppleganger copycat that was just as powerful as Sora and more. Sora thought back to his fight with Anti-Sora in Neverland; this match was going to be tough. Anti-Sora pulled out a keyblade similar to the one Riku had. Sora wasted no time and checked to see if Oblivion was equipped. It was. Not forgetting, Sora equipped his shield.

"Aeroga!"

A sphere of razor sharp winds surrounded Sora which would protect him for about ten minutes. Sora was now focused and ready to take down this Heartless. Sora was the first to strike.

"Graviga!"

A dark purplish dome came down on top of Anti-Sora smashing him into the ground. This was Sora's chance. Sora ran, keyblade held in one hand and waited for Anti-Sora to appear. Sora saw a shadow start to rise from the ground.

"There you are!," screamed Sora.

Sora slashed left, up, right, down, then spun and knocked Anti-Sora twenty feet away.

"Alright Sora!," cheered Kairi, Goofy, and Donald.

"Hey if you're his teammates, why don't you help him?, asked Kairi.

"This is something he needs to do for himself," answered Donald.

Sora ran up to Anti-Sora, front-fliiped over and hit him in the back. But Anti-Sora didn't take a beating for long. After being hit in the back, it retaliated.

"Oh no," muttered Sora as he knew what it was doing.

It was using Tri-Attack where it would spilt itself into two other copies.

"Sowa! Focus your energy and find the right Anti-Sowa!" screamed Donald.

Sora closed his eyes and focused. He opened them to see Blue light surrounding the bodies of the three Heartless. He focused even more and now the Heartless on the left glowed red while the others were blue.

"Ahhh!" screamed Sora as he and Anti-Sora charged at each other at the same time. Now was Sora's chance to end this fight.

"Ars Arcanum!" screamed Sora.

Sora powered up and unleashed a powerful combo attack. He slashed up, down, left, right, up, down, left, right, then Sora slashed up knocking Anti-Sora in the air and jumped up slashing down.

"Ha! That should take care of you!" said Sora.

Sora noticed that Anti-Sora got right backup after the attack.

"What!" screamed Sora.

Then Sora actually remembered what happened during the last attack. After Sora landed the first hit, Anti-Sora grabbed its keyblade with two hands and blocked the rest of the combo, even the spiral at the end. This wasn't the same Heartless he fought a year ago. This one had been improved upon its previous flaws and almost made perfect.

"Now, tell me "keyblade master", do you think you can really defeat me?" asked Anti-Sora whose voice sounded like Leon's.

"You can talk!?" asked Sora who took a step back and stumbled.

"I can do many things Sora! And now it's time to end this discussion. Darksides! I command you to come out!" screamed Anti-Sora as he began to laugh maniacally.

The ground began to shake and the sky darkened. Fierce winds began to blow in the fields as two giant Darksides rose from behind Anti-Sora.

"It's those same monsters we fought when we saw King Mickey in Kingdom Hearts!" yelled Donald.

"We got to help him Donald!" yelled Goofy.

"But how? It's obvoius he doesn't need our help," said Donald.

"You're so mad about him passing you in magic, you won't even help him?" screamed Kairi.

"Donald, you're not a duck. You're a...a...Chicken!" yelled Kairi.

Donald turned around looking offended.

"You take that back!" yelled Donald.

"Bawk! Bawk! Bawk!," said Kairi as she started acting like a chicken.

"Wah-wa-wa-wa-wa-wa!" yelled Donald as he took out his staff.

"Fiwa!" yelled Donald.

The fireball missed Kairi, but flew and hit Anti-Sora in the back.

"Ahhh! Who dares hit me in the back"" asked Anti-Sora.

Anti-Sora turned around and saw Donald, Goofy, and Kairi walking away, whistling as if nothing happened.

"Darksides! Use Tri-Attack and finish this pest. I'll deal with his friends," said Anti-Sora as he sunk into the ground.

"No, you leave then alone!" yelled Sora as he ran to his friends.

BOOM! Both Darksides stepped in front of of him and began to use Tri-Attack.

Man, if I don't reach Kairi and the guys in time, Anti-Sora will tear them apart!, thought Sora.

The two Darksides began to split until six giant ones appeared before Sora.

This is going to be just like last year when I fought a Darkside on Destiny Islands. The only way to kill it is to hit it in the head or the hands, thought Sora.

Sora took his stance and prepared to fight. At once, all six Darksides plunged thier right arms into the ground.

Okay, I'm going for the one on the far left first, thought Sora.

Sora charged up and ran towards the first Darkside. But then, as Sora had forgotten, when the Darkside plunges its hand into the ground, the darkness from the Darkside opens the gateway to another form of Heartless: Shadows, small little Heartless that can become annoying if not handled quickly. Ten Shadows popped out of the spots where each Darkside's hand was. Sora knew that they would be easy now that he had the Oblivion.

Ok, I'm going to blast through the Shadows and get to that Darkside now!, thought Sora as he ran.

"Ars Arcanum!"

Sora unleashed his combo, cutting through the Shadow line. The he Superglided to the Darkside's hand. He didn't start hacking at the hand becuase he knew he could it with just two attacks it they were perfectly done. Sora High Jumped to the Darkside's shoulder and began the barrage.

"Ars Arcanum!"

Sora unleashed the combo again but he did another attack.

"Ragnarok!"

Sora began slashing the Darkside's head up and up in the air. Then he stopped and shot 100 laser beams from his keyblade at the Darkside's head. The Darkside froze and time began to slow down. Sora knew the first one had been defeated. But there were five more Darksides to deal with and about 15 more shadows. It was time to use it Trinity Limit.

But if I use it now, I'll use up all my magic for the day. I have to have someone help me, thought Sora.

"Hey! Look what I did to your Darkside!," yelled Sora to Anti-Sora.

Anti-Sora turned around to see his darkside vanish into thin air.

"No! I will get you for this!" screamed Anti-Sora.

"I will be back, but I doubt you'll survive the last five Darksides to even get the chance to fight me again," said Anti-Sora as he sank into the ground again.

Sora Superglided to Kairi who was hiding behind a large boulder.

"Where's Goofy and Donald", asked Sora.

"They were fighting Anti-Sora, and I don't know what happened after that,"answered Kairi.

Sora looked over the boulder to see Donald and Goofy layng on the ground. Sora ran over to them and helped them.

"Curaga!"

Sora pointed his keyblade into the air and green leaf clovers shot out and healed Donald and Goofy.

"Thanks Sowa. I needed that," said Donald.

"Guys, I need your help. We're going to have to use Trinity Limit," said Sora.

Donald and Goofy both gasped.

"But if we use Trinity Limit...," started Goofy.

"We'll lose our magic for the day!" finished Donald.

"It doesn't matter," said Sora shaking his head."We need to end this now before Kairi gets hurt. This is the plan: I'll use Ragnarok, Sonic Blade, Strike Raid, and Ars Arcanum to weaken all of the Darksides. Then we'll use Trinity Limit to finish them off."

Sora, Goofy, and Donald all started to run towards the now standing Darksides.

"Ok Donald! Cast it now!" yelled Sora while running.

"Stopwa!" yelled Donald as he pointed his staff to the sky.

Every Heartless on the battlefield froze in thier place.

"Okay, my turn!" yelled Sora.

The Sonic Blade attack was probably Sora's favorite other than Trinity Limit because it allowed him to slow down time while speeding up and hit his enemies without them knowing.

Okay, here I go, thought Sora. He knew that Stopra wasn't as powerful as Stopga, so it would only last about 10 seconds. He had to time it perfectly.

"Sonic Blade!" yelled Sora.

Sora ran and slashed through the rest of the Shadows.

His hyper speed made it so that he could dash to each group faster than half of a second.

He finished the last of the Shadows and ran to the Darksides.

Sora High Jumped, but due to his exaggerated speed, it looked as if he teleporetd to the Darkside's shoulder.

"Ragnarok!" screamed Sora as he finished the attack.

Sora jumped off of the first Darkside's head and while still in the air, unleashed the next attack on the second Darkside's head.

"Strike Raid!" yelled Sora as he continued to throw the Keyblade again and again at the Darkside's head.

He felt the Keyblade surge with power and threw it for the final blow.

"Final Judgement!" screamed Sora.

Sora threw the keyblade and saw the keyblade glow on fire asit hit the darkside in the head.

Sora had three more Darksides to deal with. He jumped from the second Darkside and went to the third.

"Sonic Blade!"

Sora ran his blade through the head of the third Darkside.

Sora jumped and glided to the fourth Darkside and did the same thing he did to the third Darkside to the fourth. Sora knew the Stopra spell was about to wear off so he had to hurry.

Sora landed on the ground and dashed to the fifth Darkside. He didn't have enough timeso he executed Ragnarok on the Darkside's hand.

Sora ran back to Donald and Goofy and casted Aeroga to prepare for Stopra to wear off.

Sora, Donald, and Goofy stood in a triangle to prepare for Trinity Limit.

As if by magic, all of the Heartless came back to life and looked at the group of heroes prepared to fight. As expected all of the Shadows began to explode at once.

"Ok, all of the Shadows are gone, but the Darksides are still here. You guys ready?" asked Sora.

"We're ready when you are!," answered Goofy.

"Let's do this," finished Sora.

All of the Darksides sank into the ground at that moment.

"Ok, when they surround us, we do it," said Sora.

Suddenly as planned, all five Darksides rose up from the darkness and surrounded Sora, Goofy, and Donald.

"NOW!" yelled Sora.

Sora, Goofy, and Donald all put thier weapons together in a triangle and took a step back. A giant triangle with beautiful patterns formed on the ground with a large keyhole in the middle. Sora then pointed his keyblade up in the air and did a backflip. While he was was upside-down, he aimed for the keyhole and put the keyblade into it. Still upside-down and balancing on the keyblade, Sora twisted his body to twist thekey, which unlocked the last part of the spell. Then a giant square with beautiful patterns apeared on the ground and started to spin until a bright light shone from the keyhole.

"This is it guys!" yelled Sora.

Then a light brighter than the light he saw on Destiny Islands burst from the keyhole. Sora, Goofy, and Donald all shielded thier eyes and waited for the light to fade and the Darksides to be destroyed. A minute later, the light faded and Sora opened his eyes. The sun was shining brightly and the blue sky beamed at his eyes. They had done it. Sora knew sacrificing his magic to end it would be worth it but man was it killing him! Sora crawled over to Donald and Goofy, who were laying on their backs.

"Donald?" asked Sora.

"Yeah?" asked Donald.

"Do you have any more potions on you? I think I'm all out," asked Sora.

Sora, Goofy, and Donald managed to somehow make it back to the boulder Kairi was hiding at.

"Kairi, are you ok?" asked Sora.

"Yeah, a little shaken up, but I'll be fine," answered Kairi.

Everyyone looked at each other and began to laugh. But whil everyone was laughing, Sora stopped.

Something definitely does not feel right, thought Sora. Then he felt it strongly.

"RUN!" screamed Sora as a giant Darkside rose from the ground with Anti-Sora and a brand new enemy:Cerberus.

END OF CHAPTER 2

COMING UP: CHAPTER 3: THE WEILDER OF TWO

The fight between Sora and Anti-Sora heats up as Cerberus is brought to the game. But as Sora's strength is fading fast will someone's sacrifice cause them thier lives and Sora's sanity?

Last edited:

Renewman

WOW! I never had such praise before! I'm definitely flattered. Well, since this story is so good, I'll have Chap 3 out by Tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back