• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Light academy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

away to the ligh

The totall opposite of evil academy. Here you shall learn to become a hero. Whether or not you have super powers, really smart, mystical, or What ever.

Name: put your name
Classes: whatever classes your taking (up to you)
Powers: what can ya do
Dorm# and hall name: like #113, Kingdom hall.

(please put A.I so I know you read the rules);)

bluwingangel

Name: Sephra aka bluwingangel (Shadow Allies - Shadows of Good)
Classes: Light arts 3-4, Shadow arts 6-7, freedom fighters 3-4, history of KeyBlade Wars, Languages of the human race 6-7, creative arts 1-2, and Yoga 6-7.
Powers: Shadow Creature (natural) powers (Multiplying, Shapeshifting, Shadow Grab, Mind powers (mind control, Telekinesis, and Telepathic (I don't Like occults)) and Some Light Creature powers (Light Beams (From eyes)).
Dorm: # 1, Shadow Hall.

away to the ligh

Sweet.
I'll go ahead and appoint my self headmaster.
Name: Valcheron blademaster
Power: Ultimate telekinesis, merging with others to create new forms, and can bend matter around me into anything I desire.
Room: The hall of shadows and secrets, main office.
Anyone else who reads, please join!

sorarocks12

Name:Suchii Arrow
Classes:History of the Light Force,Light Power Training,Weapon Practice,Power sparing,Weapon Sparing,History of the Dark Jewel,Dark Power Training
Powers:All light powers,Creating darkness,clearing minds,showing true forms,he will find out more as the RP progresses
Dorm# and hall name:350 Hall of Heroics

kaligrl89

Name: Fayt
Classes: Combat skills 2, 3, White magic 3, 4, Black magic 2, 3, History of the light and the dark 2, 3, kendo 2
Powers: White magic, black magic, will progress throughout the rp
Dorm# and hall name: 428, Hall of the Light

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Name: Jet Angles

Classes: Ultimate human languages, Advanced Elven Languages, Control of Elements 5-7, Dark Defenses 5-7, Light Creation 3, Light Manipulation 3, Darkness Creation 3, Darkness Manipulation 3, Fusion Forms 5

Powers: Talk in all human languages and a bit of Elven, can control and create the six (6) elements [Fire, Water, Ice, Lightning, Earth, Air], Can use the powers of Light and Darkness to help him [very draining though], can fuse with other peopele, and sometimes come out with some of their powers.

Dorm# and hall name: #31 Senior's Hall

Y

Yihazu

A.I (what rules?)

Name: Cuzo kiyoshi

Classes: Weopons sparing , human languages 8-9, Control of Elements 5-7, Light Creation 3, Light Manipulation 3, Fusion Forms 5, weapon arts 8-9 and power sparring.

Powers: weapon mastery, Elemental attacks ( all elements incorporated into different attacks), light combinations ibnto skills as well as creating life, fusion with others knowing the proper technique,

Dorm# and hall name: 113, Hall of light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back