• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

LIFELESS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abhorsen

Human life on planet Earth as we know it is dwindling. A race of mutative parasites called Fallen has invaded. These Fallen are insect like creatures which much resemble a scorpion. The Fallen enter a host usually in its sleep. They will enter through the mouth, crawling down through the esophagus only to turn back up towards the brain. The target of this creature is the base of the brain where the spinal cord meets the brain. This is where the Fallen attach themselves and after a twelve hour period take over the body completely. Once the Fallen is in control the body undergoes a transformation. The transformation (permanent) is called Demonoid. Once a Demonoid there is no hope for the infected host. The only way to eliminate the Fallen inside the host is to kill them both.

The Fallen

The Fallen are an Ancient race of insect like creatures banned by their own kind (known as Insectus) from their home planet Mushi after attempting a Coup. Homeless they go from planet to planet infecting the population and wiping out the planets resources. Once the planet has been combed of its natural resources and 'livestock' the Fallen move on to another planet to repeat this process. Very few planets have suitable hosts for the Fallen to collect. On Mercury there were no suitable hosts, the same goes for Venus. On the other hand Jupiter was full of Wind creatures called the Kaze that the Fallen tricked, then in a massive ambush infected. Most of the Kaze are now a part of the Fallens invasion army and are used to combat any flying foes that the planet that is being invaded may have. Saturn was able to withstand the Fallen yet there were some that were taken. The inhabitants of Saturn are water creatures called Mizu. The Fallen could barely withstand the torrent that was the Mizu's mind thus they could not overpower them as a race. Uranus inhabited by the Chi, Neptune inhabited by the Hikari, Pluto inhabited by the Kori, Mars inhabited by the Kaji all contained life but are yet to be invaded by the Fallen. Once the Fallen have wiped out the other planets inhabitants they plan to return to Mushi and kill the Insectus and claim their 'rightful' place as leaders of the universe. (The Insectus are a group of healers that can cure many illnesses, The Fallen have taken that gift and used it for evil domination of the entire Universe.)

To combat these Fallen a special group has formed. This group is called A.R.C. (Alien Resistance Crew). A.R.C. has been working on a nanobot symbiote that is taken by a combatable A.R.C. agent. The selection for this is of the strictest filtering. Once the agent has been selected and injected with the symbiote they undergo a transformation much like that of the Fallen the only difference is that the agent can switch between Demonoid form and human form. The agent is also in control and able to use all the abilities of the Fallen. A.R.C. leads the fight against the Fallen. At its head is Commander Titan. A.R.C. is a collective force of Earthlings, and other life forms from other planets all grouping together to fight the Fallen.

Working behind the scenes there is also a group of Holy Warriors from Earth who call themselves the Chosen. The Chosen fight for the future of the Human race. These individuals use weapons that disintegrate the Demonoids to ash. The Chosen have no concern whether the Demonoid is a A.R.C. agent or a Fallen. They will fire on sight and not care later. Leading The Chosen is Father. Some of the Chosen have agreed to alter their DNA with a Cyber upgrade. They change limbs, eyes, ears, and bones. These are called Paladins. Paladins are armed with Plasma Blasters, and other numerous advanced weapons, making them an enemy to A.R.C. and the Fallen alike.

In order to save the world and the human race the Fallen must be exterminated. To do so Heros must rise to the cause from either the A.R.C. or the Chosen and battle the Fallen.

Templates:

Fallen

Name: (Alien)
Personality:
Appearance: Demonoid form ONLY (Pictures are encouraged)
Bio: (Fallen Bio.)
(For your weapons you can merge with anything around you but keep it within limit)

A.R.C.

Name:
Planetary Origin:
Personality:
Appearance: Human/Alien and Demomoid
Bio:
(Weapons are whatever you can manage to mold with around you, super strength and speed etc.. are included in every transformation.)

Chosen

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Weapon: (be elaborate in describing the weapon and its function.) Limited to two weapons at once. Allowed to drop a weapon and pick up another. No picking up a ‘mininuke’ or some ridiculous thing like that. This isn’t GTA…
Bio:
(If you have a meca upgrade please describe in detail)

Human

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Weapon: pistols, rifles, etc..
Bio:
(be sure to understand that this might end in death..)

[COLOR="black[B][/B]"]If you wish you may be a Kaze, Mizu, Insectus (healer), Kaji, Kori, Hikari, or Chi. Please note that if you do so I must first approve the look of the creature (please pictures only) , and its abilities. [/COLOR]

The Rules

1. YOU MUST POST, IF YOU DO NOT WITHIN TWO DAYS I WILL LEAVE YOUR CHARACTER BEHIND. IF THE USELESSNESS CONTINUES I WILL KILL YOUR CHARACTER OFF. IF YOU ARE GONNA BE ABSENT LET ME KNOW. IF YOU DO NOT I WILL NOT CARE. I HAVE PUT UP WITH ENOUGH LAZY RP’ERS AND WILL NO LONGER. THANK-YOU

2. No Godmodding

3. No Powerplaying

4. This is a mature roleplay, not meant for children. I don't care about cursing but no f-bomb or gd's please.

5. No fighting from user to user. Lets all get along shall we?

6. Finish temp before posting it. Otherwise...I just can’t see it... crazy how that works

7. Your not god. If you get blown up, decapitated, shot, kicked in the ornaments, anything. you can't just keep on trucking like it never happened.

8. Keep your ability learning at a believable level. None of this 'Well i woke up one morning and SUDDENLY i'm indestructible. Also I can read minds and do whatever I want ’
9. Your ideas are very important. I'm not asking you to tell me what you’re going to do, but at the same time give me ideas on where this Rp should go, what you guys and girls think and i'll tell you in turn what I think and if its a good idea we'll use it. If I were to make all the decisions, I would be god modding. I need your feedback.

10. Watch your spelling, grammar and usage of the word 'like' in sentences.

11. On top of your temps please put 'i have read and accepted the rules above' to show your cooperation and agreement

Any questions, comments or concerns? I will be happy to listen. Lets give this Rp our all!

Last edited:

Abhorsen

Here is an example of what an A.R.C. Demonoid looks like. Which just so happens to be My character. This is his human form. I hope this sets up some ideas for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back