• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Life(Or Death) After KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
now with the release date set in stone and just a month away till KH2, we'll be waiting for it's release with mindless activities like working and eating.
but once we all have finished the game like a thousand times and gotten every single thing to get and do in the game, what are our lives going to be like?
will this forum still exist?
will our lives have any more meaning?
What will you do once you have completed what has given your life meaning for these last three years?
or will you step into the light that is outside and live a free life?
or just wait for kh3 (if they make one)....

Aros123

Well me i'll just get on with my life and simply wait for kh3, i did the same thing while waiting for kh2, i mean look how long we've been waiting for kh2 and we're right here.:D

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
KH3 will come out if KH2 sales are high.
But I read somewhere that they didn't profit much on it because they spent so much making it.....

mereshell

they WILL make another KH title...its confirmed ^^..i think lol no im pretty sure it is.

anyhow! Ill play it forever, until the disk melts or until another Kh game arrives.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
KH3 will come out even if kh2 sales are low (which i highly doubt)

look at DMC2 that game was the worst shit that ever hit the shelves but they brought out DMC3 because the fans demanded it...

dejah

:|
lol i didn't like dmc all that much.

the only thing i liked was that dante was hot. :9

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
Meh--the whole reason that we've been waiting and hoping for so long is that we've been given cliffhanger endings. That's really the only reason I'm obsessed: I'm dying to know the storyline. Once I've played KH2 and gotten 100% and basically dominated it, I'll move on. Although, Nomura himself has said that a KH3 is already in the works! So then I'll have something else to look forward to.

After KH3, though, I'll be in my twenties. So yeah, I'll move on with my life. But this was a really fun experience, while it lasted--waiting for such a great game. But it'll phase out, just like anything does. I know it did with Lord of the Rings.

D

Dexter

I don't think kh2 sales was low? It was actualy high they sold 1 million copies in 3 days and kh2 went P.L.A.T.I.N.E.U.M in one day!!!

B

BRAIG

yeah i know its like platinum

i have like tried to commit suicide like 2 times already and guess what kept me going
:sniff: kingdom hearts 2 it was my shining light

lol jk

dejah

:|
cliffhangers are gimmicks to get ppl to buy more. lol. but it works, and we <3 it! :)

helios

Bronze Member
It doesnt matter ill still be here anyway until the next big thing comes out ive found a home on this forum and its pretty cool.^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back