• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Life On Other Planet

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe
Do any one believe life on other planets? I do or I believe their can be. I believe their can be intelligent life on other planets, they can be smarter then us how know and I'm not talking about little green man either. Their are millions of stars/planets out their that we don't know about, their can be many planets that is like ours, they have there own sun, there own soloar system. I think the goverment knows more then their telling us, remember Area 51 and all the rumors that I heard about like UFOs or aliens.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm fairly certain there is. I mean, as expansive as the universe is, do you really believe this tiny, little planet is the only one with some form of life on it? I have a hard time believing that. But due to the very same endlessness that supports that belief, it is highly unlikely that we will find life anywhere else any time soon.

Jopari

Well, I believe that it makes sense for life to have developed on other planets there are also quite reasonable arguments against it. Such as the Fermi Paradox, which states that if life were likely to be a wide-spread throughout space as estimates suggest then we'd have been in contact with them by now.

So, while I believe that life can exist on other planets, it may not fit the current definition of life.

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm fairly certain there is. I mean, as expansive as the universe is, do you really believe this tiny, little planet is the only one with some form of life on it? I have a hard time believing that. But due to the very same endlessness that supports that belief, it is highly unlikely that we will find life anywhere else any time soon.
Took the words out of my mouth, really how can we be the only life in this huge ass universe? Seriously

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
I think there is, out of all the galaxies and solar systems there has to be life.
My dad and me watched this video that said if you take 1% of all galaxies, and 1% of the solar systems in them, then 1% of the planets in the right distance, then 1% that can have an enviroment, then 1% that can support life, then 1% that could have intelligent life there are still 10s of thousands of planets.

Abel

If you did your research, you would have realized that there are no other planets than our own. God created this one, true flat earth for His people, created in His image, and there are no entities elsewhere other than the angels in the heavens above and the demons in the realm below. This thread is preposterous, and I demand that you hereby be labeled a heretic. How does it feel to be excommunicated?

Abel

I never said that. Lies! Slander! Defamation! Change my words again, buster, I dare you.

Arcon-Death

Of course there's other life... and I don't think that it HAS TO BE carbon based [thats what the scientists are looking for] and Water??? Do aliens need water??? how do we know we're not aliens [technically we are, but we know all about us so....]

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
If you did your research, you would have realized that there are no other planets than our own.

lolololololol.

If you did your research, you would have realized that Mars, Mercury, Saturn, Uranus, Jupitar, Venus, and Neptune are also planets.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
Do any one believe life on other planets? I do or I believe their can be. I believe their can be intelligent life on other planets, they can be smarter then us how know and I'm not talking about little green man either. Their are millions of stars/planets out their that we don't know about, their can be many planets that is like ours, they have there own sun, there own soloar system. I think the goverment knows more then their telling us, remember Area 51 and all the rumors that I heard about like UFOs or aliens.

I'm not so certain about other life. Before I get to that, I agree with you on The Government. Look at Roswell. Do they really want us to believe it a Hot-Air Balloon. Part of me says they're acting stupid, another side says they don't wanna cause a panic that we're being invaded. But if somehing like this, we should know.

Back to life, I really am not sure. Unless you mean something like UFOs, then maybe. That's a huge maybe. Not all planets are like ours. Some are gaseous, and some have no oxygen. They're barely even able to sustain any form of life. Some are even too close to the sun and with the intense heat, I highly doubt it. With a large universe, it's possible, but I don't think so.

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
If you did your research, you would have realized that there are no other planets than our own. God created this one, true flat earth for His people, created in His image, and there are no entities elsewhere other than the angels in the heavens above and the demons in the realm below. This thread is preposterous, and I demand that you hereby be labeled a heretic. How does it feel to be excommunicated?

lol making fun of the Church in the Dark Ages are we?
I will burn you wizard for saying such foul things!

Honky Sam

lol sup
Awards

I'm not so certain about other life. Before I get to that, I agree with you on The Government. Look at Roswell. Do they really want us to believe it a Hot-Air Balloon. Part of me says they're acting stupid, another side says they don't wanna cause a panic that we're being invaded. But if somehing like this, we should know.

Back to life, I really am not sure. Unless you mean something like UFOs, then maybe. That's a huge maybe. Not all planets are like ours. Some are gaseous, and some have no oxygen. They're barely even able to sustain any form of life. Some are even too close to the sun and with the intense heat, I highly doubt it. With a large universe, it's possible, but I don't think so.

So you're saying that in the huge size of the entire universe, not one planet could be remotely like ours? I personally find that hard to believe.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
So you're saying that in the huge size of the entire universe, not one planet could be remotely like ours? I personally find that hard to believe.

You mean with the technology, the intelligence, water basins, breathable oxygen, seasonal temperature changes, and all around comparison, I don't think so. But I really would like to hear why you don't think so.

thunderxgeo

i think anyone who says there isnt anything else in space are self obsesant. I mean, come on, space is huge, supposedly never stops. Surely theres ONE planet out there with life on it!

Seftrex

The universe is massive, there has to be life out there and I firmly believe there is. If and I stress if, other life does come here it is a old saying that springs to mind "With age comes great wisdom". Meaning, if other life is incredibly advanced odds are they will be "good"... But I don't want to jinx nothing... :(

Sorry, I am a believer in Aliens just not all that "OMFGZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I just SawzUrZ a UFoDZzzzz Outzidezzzzzzzzzz" I don't believe none of that mainly because, if you did I really doubt that if they were really advanced they wouldn't stop you from seeing them exspecially since they would not be trying to get your attention by randomly flying over a neighbourhood....

A

Altair

These are my thoughts exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back