• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lexicon's real meaning

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Road to the Dawn

i recently found an article that involved the true meaning of Lexicon. i know some people have theorized that it was a rearranged word with an "x" in it, like all of the Organization XIII names but apparently its not a new word. it has a few meanings, but from what i can tell, its basically a dictionary or an encyclopedia. maybe this could mean that Zexion's book contains secrets about the Organization's activities and past or some thing like that. i'm not one of those people who are obsessed with Zexion so i won't sit here and make theories about him that can't be confirmed but i figured this was worth mentioning. here's the link to the article so everyone can make their own conclusions. you can also just look up the word "Lexicon" in the dictionary.

Lexicon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Vulcrypt

Yeah... Lexicon is a compilation of info. I'm surprised a lot of people thought it was different.

I was expecting a theory... BUMMER!

RPG_Fanatic

Nice find. Who knows what interesting information could be in that book. Information on the organizations's movement, info about Kingdom Hearts and the Keyblade Worlds, or maybe something worse. I hope the book is in an upcoming game.

Khaston

Well they weren't going to call his mighty weapon 'book' or 'dictionary'.

Lexicon is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back