• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lexaeus-The Silent Hero

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
This has been troubling me for a while now. So I decided to see what everyone else thinks. Every member of the organization had a title with their. I just don't understand why Lexaeus got the title of silent hero. Especially since that he was a villain.

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
Hmm, never really thought about it before. Several things could be said.
1) Lexaeus is very quiet, "Silent" he preserves his words in most of CoM
2) A hero could be defined as someone who willingly gives of themself without expecting something in return
3) Eleaus, who was Lexaeus' original, may have been the first, or second to enter darkness with Xehanort to see if it was safe
4) Lexaeus sacrificed himself, and blew himself up in an attempt to stop Riku
Yes, he is a villain, but looking at it from the other side, he and the other Org members are trying to help themselves become whole. If someone is trying to stop them from that goal, someone needs to challenge it, right? So, that's my thought on the matter.

zexion is emo

lexaeus must be the silent hero because he is very quiet and he betrayed marluxia, meaning he is a good guy (methinks!) anyways, how do you review fan art? its not on bottom of last thread and not underneath gallery. (where is gallery?) please please please!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Kairiangel

Hmm, never really thought about it before. Several things could be said.
1) Lexaeus is very quiet, "Silent" he preserves his words in most of CoM
2) A hero could be defined as someone who willingly gives of themself without expecting something in return
3) Eleaus, who was Lexaeus' original, may have been the first, or second to enter darkness with Xehanort to see if it was safe
4) Lexaeus sacrificed himself, and blew himself up in an attempt to stop Riku
Yes, he is a villain, but looking at it from the other side, he and the other Org members are trying to help themselves become whole. If someone is trying to stop them from that goal, someone needs to challenge it, right? So, that's my thought on the matter.

Exectly what I think but maybe just maybe Eleaus did something heroic in BBS and sadly lost his heart!

[√]Genuflect
He's probably a life saver on the Organization.
Meaning, if someone is in trouble, he'll be sent to save them.

Blue

home is where the heart is
A villain can also be a hero,the point of view is what matters here.

As for the 'Silent',Lexaeus never spoke really much...

Gippal

Bare in mind that the Orgy gave themselves the nicknames.
In their eyes, tough ol' faithful Lexy probably is a hero.

D

Dexter

Maybe because *shock* he's silent, and he's a hero/Villian?....//

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back