• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

Levels and Exp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Miasthma

Awards
Forgive me if this is already covered in a bagillion other threads, but I have a question about levels. Do they actually matter? The way I understand it only medals and avatar board stat boosts matter for Attack power and Defense. But then I see the "total power" as so much higher than what it says for power on the keyblades themselves. So does leveling increase some total power multiplier?

Lux Luthor

Awards
Well in a way. Yes. You use coins to unlock AP, HP and Cost. Reducing cost and unlocking allows more 6* medals in your Keyblades. Which means you can take a 6* and fully dot it and add guilt if you choose. That'll up your overall strength and ability to clear more objectives easier.