• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

level in CoM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoraJhannoa

dont feel bad. sora on my game was 94 cos i could nt work out that i could use 0 cards to overwrite the actual world doors and was hunting for nine s and eights for months. MONTHS i tell you. i think riku was level 60 ish or something... yeah i sucked at com... stupid card system...

KHblader

well I beat the game with sora @ level around 50-60,riku @ lv. 30-40.I am now lv. 99 on sora ans 65 on riku,so don't feel bad.:p :p

T

Tuesmiddt

Wow. Now I feel bad because my Sora is like Lv.50-60 and my Riku is Lv.40-50 while everyone else's is like so much higher.

Ruri_Buri

My Sora was level 89 and Riku was 62. For me the reason my levels were high for Sora was because I was trying to find 0 cards for the final battle, every time I tried I always died and realized, "Crap, maybe I shouldn't have gotten rid of my 0 cards." I love learning the hard way. With Riku, it was just too easy leveling him up I think, he's a powerful character...and besides, you don't have to worry too much about the cards in battle...at least I don't.

EverlastingLight

My Sora was level 39 and my Riku was level 45. Only cause Ansem was a little tougher than I though he was gonna be...

chaos666

I beat the game with Sora around 50-60, and Riku around 45-55. The final bosses were a little too easy, I was expecting to have to lvl up more to beat them, but ended up beating them on the first try. The last battle with Riku in Soras story made up for it though...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back