• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Level Design Question (Spoiler-Free Please)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Thanks for the damn spoiler....no im joking that sounds cool though.

lol, I was about to say that's not a spoiler lol

Areas are actually bigger?! Damn, this could well be my favourite KH game (especially with the world selection), and it's portable. Incredible <3 Does each character have an exclusive area to explore (like mini Ven in Castle of Dreams)?

Well i've only played as Terra and i'm only at Disney Town, so i'm not sure if there are exclusive areas for each character.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Areas are actually bigger?! Damn, this could well be my favourite KH game (especially with the world selection), and it's portable. Incredible <3 Does each character have an exclusive area to explore (like mini Ven in Castle of Dreams)?
Aqua gets mini too you know ^^;

Yep, from the looks of it, some of the worlds seem to just go on and on. Both Radiant Garden and Enchanted Dominion seemed to keep going on. I've also seen treasure chests a little ways off the beaten path. I really do like BBS's Radiant Garden btw. It's pretty much everything KH2's version of the town wasn't.
Um there are chests a LOT farther than the beaten path xD Seriously there is stuff you can't get till you get like all the action commands to get around (Like I saw a video with Disney Town and there are freaking chests on top of the buildings and everything else >>; ) That's not a spoiler right? its just a chest -_- Oh and these building are hige xD like you have to go a large roundabout way of platforming to reach them......there is also like this whole platforming section in the gummi ship hangar there were you jump on those moving hand things from Kh1 and 2 xD it was awesome xD

Last edited:

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Wait a second...
Large areas?
With platforming puzzles?
Collectible treasures?
In MY Kingdom Hearts?

WTF HAVE YOU DONE NOMURA
I MAY HAVE TO ACTUALLY BUY YOUR DAMN GAME NOW

You are going to love the areas, it's fun just to play around in the worlds. Heck I played around in Radiant Gardens for an hour just cause it was fun. I'm messing around in Disney Town and I love it, Disney Town is so much fun.

miiworld2

Awards
Wait, whoa. Hold all your horses! Ven and Aqua can get Mini?! Man, if they can fly across the galaxies next, I'll be in Heaven ^^

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Er, yeah. We've seen Aqua helping Jaq set Cinderella free from her room so she can try on the shoe.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Ha, not everybody's been following all the bits of information. I completely forgot (if I even knew in the first place) that Aqua went mini.

T

The Spoiler

Do you wanna know what I DONT like about the game?

YOU CAN FREAKIN GRAB ONTO LEDGES! ffffuuu

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Thanks for all the input guys =D

I really can't wait to play through radiant garden... I mean it could never possibly top the original hollow bastion, but you've gotten me really excited about it.

Radon

mofo
In one video I've seen... (Not really a spoiler but...)

In Neverland at the Indian campsite there are drums at the base of the Totem pole. If you jump on them they send you flying into the air and you are able to hit the totem pole causing different parts of it to spin.

Aah the Neverland we always wanted. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back