• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

level 99 people come

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

-RikU_

how do you level 99 people get to level 99? Where do you train? Lol sorry I just want to get there myself but im only level 52 =/

DualWeilder.

well go to TWTNW and go through the whole thing starting at the brink of despair. thats how i leveld up. because each nobody gives 1000 exp each.

-RikU_

O ok thanks. Yeah I just did that and I went up two levels. One corny thing is Riku can't leave the dTD. I went to Twilight Town through the DTD and he was gone. =/

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
well when your on that level of skill of course go to TWTNW or you could always fight sephy, but synthesize your ultima first is what i would recommend our you'll get owned faster than u can blink xD!

-RikU_

Errr, I dont know how to make the ultima. I wne to see if I could make it and I couldnt. -_-

-RikU_

Thanks everyone. Hopefully I'll eventually get a higher level and defeat Sephiroth

Bloake

I got to TWTNW on level 50, and I've been training there. Just go from the beginning of the castle, till the Altar of Naught, then go to world map and start all over again. I go through all the places that have Nobodies in it. I generally level up once every trip to the castle, and I'm already on level 83. I figured, it'll take me more or less 16 more trips around the castle, then I'll be level 99.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
1.Equip Experience Boost
2.Unequip all healing things from your party
3.Go to Pridelands
4.Get health so low you are blinking red
5.Go to top of Pride Rock
6. Cast Magnet on Heartless army there
7.Cast Thunder when they are near

i'm not lvl 99 but this works=)

Status