• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Let's hope

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zippy56

Lets hope that in kingdom hearts 2 there will be better sommons than in the first because when you finish the game they are just a wast of MP.

And i wish that square enix would hurry up and tell us a release date for kingdom hearts 2 it just really @#$%^& me.

sora-oekaki.jpg

Zippy56

Who is your fav chareter? mine is Goffey because he is just so funny with is silly laugh lol

kingdomhearts2_100303_04.jpg

Last edited:

Milh_Amethyz

Well, were talking about summons, who do you want to become a summon
for me Zues i dont want Pegasus as a summon i mean Zues can struck lightning

libreg

actually thats a great idea! imagine zues being with you...

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Yeah Zues would be a cool summon.... no one would dare fight since you have a god on yourside

KH Verteran

Bahamut(s). if it happened I'd have to unleash my evil laugh that would last for about 5 minutes.

~NGD OMEGA~

Some of the summons in the last game were pretty good, like Tinkerbell, or Bambi. Still I would love to summon Abu, or Carpet, that would be fun. Still, I bet Mushu and Genie are back, but I am not sure about the others...

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
WTF

there is so many damn n00bs now!!!!!

why are you all talking about what summons you want? the topic is about how the summons were useless. this is so much spam in one place....

anyways.

yes i hate the summons as well. They didnt do much damage at all and were quite useless. The only one i really though helped was Tinkerbell. She helps a lot on Maleficent dragon. She is a constant healing source. Other than that, the summons really suck.

LightSide

Most of the FF summons wouldn't work. They were one-shot ones that were suited to turned based combat like in FF, but in an action-real time based system they porbably wouldn't work concept wise. Although carbuncle from 8 might work. You know you summon it, it casts Aero/ra/ga on the party.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
i didn't use the summons much, not even tinker bell, i prefer hand to hand, so i was constantly losing heath, tink did not heal fast enough. so really the only ones i used were simba and genie. but i read that one of the summons would be zeus. i think there was a demo released and a fan site got a hold of the info, so i'm not sure how acurate, but zeus will probably be a summon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back