• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Leon Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyToNothing

Awards
I recently completed KH1 again and during this current playthough I noticed something which could perhaps be tied together come KH3.

In the library in Hollow Bastion after sealing the keyhole, you get the opportunity to talk to Leon a few times. He eventually says he won't use his real name until Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden is restored.

Maybe we'll see RG completely restored and Leon using his real name towards the end of KH3?

I'm aware this is quite a stretch of a theory, but it would be great to see it all come together after 16 years.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
I forgot about this, now that you point it out, it would indeed be nice for this idea started in his dialogue to close in KH3, being fulfilled

AmaryllisMoth

Awards
I agree! That would be a very nice little bow on the package of his little character arc.

I expect something like that probably wouldn't happen until near the end of the game, or during the end credits at some point, though.

Part of me does wonder what happened to Rinoa, though. Perhaps he changed his name specifically because of something involving her, and getting her back or her arrival is going to be the motivation to go by Squall again. Like, is there any reason why she would choose to not be at Traverse Town/RG? (I know she wrote him a letter or whatever but...yeah I hope there is some REASON for her being missing and not just 'oh yeah...I was off somewhere else for a bit, don't ask...') Hope she comes bursting in with some sweet sorceress powers or something.

Nomura did say that the game was about resolutions, so I'm hoping that all of the guys at Radiant Garden get their own little conclusions that fit for them. Curious to see what conclusion they are going to go for in regards to the whole Tifa, Aerith, Cloud, Sephiroth, Zack thing.

Pokie

If Rinoa comes in, she'll stop the Leon nickname pronto. She just wouldn't like it or stand for it and she's a pro for helping Squall come out of any shell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back