• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Leon and Cloud

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yoyoj06

Website
www.freewebs.com
i know that we have been told to believe that Cloud has his own "side-story" within the game. well what about Leon? we see him and Cloud back-to-back in one of the trailors.
Do you think either of these characters will be playable at all? That would be really cool.
I also think it would be cool if either of them fought beside you. That would also be cool.

How do you put a picture in your signature? ive been trying to figure it out and i cant

odysseus08

We know for sure that cloud has his own side story. For leon however we don't know but he seems to have an important role in this game also because we see him in a lot of scans in different places.
No one knows for sure if they are playable though. But it would be cool.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
odysseus08 said:
We know for sure that cloud has his own side story. For leon however we don't know but he seems to have an important role in this game also because we see him in a lot of scans in different places.
No one knows for sure if they are playable though. But it would be cool.

Where is these fact? I read no interview or saw any scan where it said this.

xbindedmemoriesx

oh my gosh...if cloud was playable...that would be so cool!!! now you really got me wondering about if leon would have a side story...
that would rock!

CloudX159

Nomura said this a long time ago....
Cloud Has a sidestory that just might cross Squalls story

Leon like Oh Yeah C'mon Leon, I just want you to be on my team! (0_0)

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Nomura said this a long time ago....

Where, where did it say this? I have read all the nomura interview and all that has been said like that is " you can play as more than one character."

Claymore

umm ok we know that there are 2 playable characters but what if there is more? o_O

Hybrid Keyblade

approx. 2.5 times the length of KH1..<.< -coughs and hides- Heck..if we get crazy enough it might cross into Dual Disc.

odysseus08

pwn3d to the max said:
Where, where did it say this? I have read all the nomura interview and all that has been said like that is " you can play as more than one character."

obviously you haven't read all of the interviews because there is a short interview where nomura talk about this. you can find all of the interviews in sorasdomain.net

pwn3d to the max said:
It would be cool to play as Cloud or Leon but I dont think it's possible...

I don't think it's impossible anymore since Nomura has gone all out with the game by including unexpected worlds/characters. However chances aren't that high.

Last edited:

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
I would but it is down for updates, I read all the ones there also, nothing really that big besides the whole kingdom hearts it darkness thing.

Give me another link to the interview, i doubt it is only in one website.

Kel_Droma

the whole cloud side story rumor was just made up bcuz some cloud fan was desperate and tried to make him/herself believe there would be.

man clouds moves were so much more interesting then leons in KH. all leon did was jump in the air and try and stab u and shoot fireballs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back