• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

leaving...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

fury_of_flames

leaving but i dont think im gonna come back though but I may check it every now and then. dont really think anyone cares though but wateva. never got a welcome so gotta get a goodbye!
:)

leaving but i dont think im gonna come back though but I may check it every now and then. dont really think anyone cares though but wateva. never got a welcome so gotta get a goodbye!
:)
Why are you leaving for? If it's an issue with a member or something similar send me a PM, I may be able to help? Mind you, if it's something different, do take care. Visit please.

fury_of_flames

^nothin like that
just moving to another country but that's gonna take a wile with no connection to the computer and i might forget but i pretty sure i wont though

^nothin like that
just moving to another country but that's gonna take a wile with no connection to the computer and i might forget but i pretty sure i wont though
If that's all, I'm sure you will be back sometime. ;) Where are you moving to if I may ask? Your location states you currently reside in Australia. Why leave such a beautiful country? :3

fury_of_flames

but not forever. My dad got a really, important job in New Zealand
we'll be going back to australia after a year or two and the holidays

but not forever. My dad got a really, important job in New Zealand
we'll be going back to australia after a year or two and the holidays
Oh lovely, I'm from Australia too. New Zealand is a beautiful country, you'll love it!

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Australia is awesome. Well I hope you come back. I'm pretty positive I gave you a welcome. Anyway, write down the site somewhere and come back. KHI is world wide you know. Australia, New Zealand, Canada, England, Germany, America, so on. Hope you do come back. I can't rember, but isn't New Zealnd's capital Wellington. I here it's cold there. Hopefully though you'll like it. It is beautiful. If I'm thinking of the right place. The Cronicles of Narnia The Lion. Whitch, and the Wardrobe was made there. Sorry about spelling by the way. Home sick and my head is pounding. Probely why I can't rember where New Zealand is on the map of the world.

Back