• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

LE Guide WRONG!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rc83410

I am going through the game again but on Proud Mode and this time I was going to make enough money to make sure I got the extra AP the guide says you can get and to get 1 AP u have to have between 650-1040 munny for the train and to get 2 AP you have to get 1050-1850 munny.

I had 1150 munny and I only got 1 AP when I went to go talk to Hayner.
Can someone tell me if I did something or if the guide is wrong?

P.S. If this is in the wrong section somone move it

rc83410

^^On the second day of Roxas part you are doing the jobs to earn munny to go to the beach (deliver the 5 letters, hit the big bag up the hill, etc.). well the LE guide says if you have 650-1040 munny you get 1 AP when you talk to Hayner. And if you have 1050-1850 munny you will get 2 AP

EDIT: I had 1150 munny when I went to go talk to Hayner and I only got 1 AP

Last edited:
I

inhiding

That's true. I had the same conflict. Just go up maximum amount of munny the guide says you should make (1850 munny or more; they were also wrong about the scene automatically starting after hitting the 1850 mark), then just meet up with Hayden. That should take care of it.

-BLITZ-

Well, in order to get AP +2, u have to trigger that scene automatically by earning "2000" munny. The LE guide is wrong then. When you get 2000 Roxas will go to the train station automatically.

rc83410

its not that much wasted time i did the poster minigame over and over (100 munny each time)

I

inhiding

Yeah. All you have to do is figure out which two mini-games you're best at, and which ones will take up the least time.

Tip: Go for the Mail Delivery job! At best, each time you deliver and the re-applying take up less than a minute. And it doesn't get as tedious as the other jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back