• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Late Night with Dan and Jin 9 Guest: Lara Croft

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
I have no ownership of anyone but Jin and Dan
Dan: Welcome to another episode of Late Night. Were our veiwer count is still ten time lower then Riku's Last misson 2. I'm your host Dan and the little demon boy with the sodas is the hyper Jin.
Jin: SUGAR!!! BOW TO THE MIGHTY TOE!!!*chugs can*
Dan: Tonight our guest is from a game series I just....screw it I hat this person. My guest is Lara Croft.
Lara:* walks in fliping Dan off.*
Dan:*does the bring it on sighn.* Bring it on you a**hole! I'll kick you ass!
Lara: Don't make me luagh you pencile neck you know you love me.
Dan: If I wanted VD maybe but I don't ya moron. Anyway even though my producer screwed me over I have to ask you if you have any new games coming out.
Lara: Well I do in fact and it will change the gaming world!
Jin: Did you say that for Dark angel?
Lara: Quite you. At least I don't have to be in a thrid rate show to get money to buy food and...
Dan and Jin: and implants!
Lara: Are you saying there not real?
Dan: No stupid were not. We said we like oreo cookies...OF COURSE WE SAID THAT!!!
Lara:Why do you hate me so much.
Dan: You are the stereo type of the big breasts and no brains. You have no acting skills or great talents. Your a waste of gaming space on my memory card and you've noticed your abilty to maake good games has died so now you make your costoms skimpier and skimpier.
Lara: Why you litle b*stard! I'm gonna kill you! *she trys to grab her shot gun but can't cause she started a new game. So she pulls out her pistoles.*
Dan:*sighs and pushs a button on his desk and Thunbdercles appeares and throws Lara out of the window makinf another broken glass pattern next to the Mario one.*
Jin: YAY THE WICKED B*TCH IS DEAD!!!!
Dan: Join us next time when we have a better geust and a new producer. Good Night.

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
Jin I think you should keep this all in one thread,instead of taking up nine,I can move them all into one if you want, or this can be your last single one,and the rest shall go in one thread. ^^

Contact me through PM.

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
Ir's hard to do that because there episodes and the porblem is that there all thought up at the top of my head but you can do that if you want.

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
On your next one,just entitle it "late night with Jin and Dan",and then whenever you have a new one put in bold
"Late Night with Jin and Dan.
Special Guest:????"

Ok? ^^

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
yes but I'd then have to bump it back to the first page and unless you cut me some slack I'd get in trouble for spaming. Also I tried changing a title before and it didn't work. It would be confusing for the readers and they'd think I'm shwoing the same one over and over again

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
Jin_TheSwordsmen said:
yes but I'd then have to bump it back to the first page and unless you cut me some slack I'd get in trouble for spaming. Also I tried changing a title before and it didn't work. It would be confusing for the readers and they'd think I'm shwoing the same one over and over again

well then say that you shall post future episodes,in your next thread. ^^

PurestOfHeart

Me: Jin this episode reminds me of a more violent Jerry Springer show or something! XD

Hoshiko: Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

BTW: I agree, it would be easier (and save time) if you compiled your next set of episodes into one thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back