• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Last Treasure Chest

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadywinters

Awards
If ur wonderin' where is that last treasure chest is at, I have ur help right here. When I was playing, noticed that I just had one more chest to open. But I couldn't find it. I looked for it in every world, but couldn't find it until I found it in "The World That Never Was". If you look by the entrance to the castle, look for a ledge before the bridge to the entrance. At the end of the ledge is the last chest. Now you have found them all, end of search.:thumbup:

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
Yeah, I think anyone who has ever gotten Ultima in KHII figured that out by now. But good job finding on your own.

L

.:Luna:.

I was really annoyed when I tried to find the last treasure chest; who would thought that a little more attention to the game map would of helped.
*bashes head* I spent ages trying to find it!!!!

Macabre

Gold Member
the last treasure is something the players will have to find themselves it can be in anyworld depending on all the previous treasures obtained and you can understand in which world it is in by seeing the treasure section in jiminies journal but you will just have to look for the area (easy enough)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back