• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

    CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

last scene of trailer



REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

acrossthestars

New member
Joined
Oct 26, 2005
Messages
95
Location
MD
um.. idk if anything has been said about this in threads, but wats up with sora walking into some green/black thing at the end of the trailer?

it sorta reminds me of how riku got away from worlds in kh, like the warp or w/e. so since that warps attributed to heartless, what does that mean of sora?
 

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Joined
Apr 7, 2005
Messages
2,805
Awards
4
Age
34
Location
Australia
well i think it has something to do with when Sora said "please i want to get into the world of dakrness..." or someting close to that, maybe he left Donald and Goofy behind and went over to the darkness

and that green/black thing is what people who use darkness use to travel from world to world... i think it comes from the Heartless.... Riku said this to Beast in kh1
Riku: No vessel, no help from the Heartless... how'd you get here?
Beast: I simply believed nothing more to it, I believed i'd find Belle again and here i am, She must be here... give her back!

so there are a few ways to travel from world to world... and the Heartless is one way which looks like the green/black thing
 
B

bettermanlamia

Guest
Zero Sora said:
well i think it has something to do with when Sora said "please i want to get into the world of dakrness..." or someting close to that, maybe he left Donald and Goofy behind and went over to the darkness

and that green/black thing is what people who use darkness use to travel from world to world... i think it comes from the Heartless.... Riku said this to Beast in kh1
Riku: No vessel, no help from the Heartless... how'd you get here?
Beast: I simply believed nothing more to it, I believed i'd find Belle again and here i am, She must be here... give her back!

so there are a few ways to travel from world to world... and the Heartless is one way which looks like the green/black thing
yea ur right. it looks like the portal that riku goes into in the first game. the dark portal.
 

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
2,147
Age
32
Location
In a world where anything is possible
O NO IS SORA GONNA DIE!!!! lol jk yeah thats what he's doing, im guessing he wants to go to the world of darkness so he can use both light and darkness for good, because thats the only way he can beat everyone.....yep:D
 
D

Dexter

Guest
Or maybe Riku possesd ssora.......
 
Last edited:
D

Dexter

Guest
Or maybe Riku possesd ssora.............
 
Last edited:

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Joined
Apr 7, 2005
Messages
2,805
Awards
4
Age
34
Location
Australia
why would Riku?.... i think Sora is just in the hole "everything seems pointless.... its no use... i give up" mood... you know... how some movies and games go.... where the hero starts to give up... then sooner or later something makes him couragous again
 

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
Joined
Jul 3, 2005
Messages
3,312
Age
32
Location
in ur room wit ur mom go check!!
acrossthestars said:
um.. idk if anything has been said about this in threads, but wats up with sora walking into some green/black thing at the end of the trailer?

it sorta reminds me of how riku got away from worlds in kh, like the warp or w/e. so since that warps attributed to heartless, what does that mean of sora?

yea i think thats the world of darkness
 

Zophar

New member
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
244
Age
34
Location
Twilight Town
Personally I have different thoughts on what that thing is. I believe that it is either part of the final world in KH2 or maybe the entrance to it.

It's not uncommon for RPGs to have an odd looking place or portal near the end of the game. Examples being: End of the World in KH1, Space-Time Anomaly in Xenosaga episode II, and Spiral Tower in Star Ocean: Till the End of Time.
 

Niemand

New member
Joined
Dec 1, 2005
Messages
125
Location
The other Side of the Mirror
I think in order to find KH and to heal everyworld for good, someone needs to have a Heart with a balance of light and darkness. KH fullfills the Wishes of the strongest Heart (as seen in the end of KH1). But light bears darkness, thats why there where Heartless behind the door...Whoever opens the Door need both Powers to restore everything and give all hearts back.
 

Hokage

Banned
Joined
Jun 18, 2005
Messages
1,927
Awards
2
Age
35
Location
Thugz Mansion
It could be the portal to the darkness.. but I'm betting on it being some form of travel to a world maybe... The Deep Dive World.. This seems to be a part that screams to me.. Close to the end of the game... I think Sora is walking through that portal.. to fight some sort of bad guy.. Heartless.. 13th Organization.. or etc. Only a hunch.
 

dejah

:|
Joined
Aug 30, 2005
Messages
3,295
Location
bed
here's my two cents. dont get mad if you dont agree.

in one of the trailers Sora's on his knees in the middle of battle. and from translations i've seen(dunno how trustworthy the source is) he's begging to be taken into the darkness. we see namine and kairi being dragged into the portal by diz and axel respectively.

my guess is Sora wants to save em so he goes into the portal too.
 

Vzam

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2005
Messages
1,040
Age
37
couldnt dissagree with that.

I believe that it possibly could be a portal created by the SHU to bring him to the world of darkness...hes probably one of the last Organization members you fight plus he looks hardcore enough to be the toughest...
 

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2005
Messages
753
Awards
6
Age
31
Location
Vegas
dejah said:
here's my two cents. dont get mad if you dont agree.

in one of the trailers Sora's on his knees in the middle of battle. and from translations i've seen(dunno how trustworthy the source is) he's begging to be taken into the darkness. we see namine and kairi being dragged into the portal by diz and axel respectively.

my guess is Sora wants to save em so he goes into the portal too.

Makes perfect sense :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top