• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

last hope for old keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gonald doofy

hollow bastion. as in, the kh1 one. the GOOD one.
Last edited:

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Hey I do see the Aqua's old keyblade in the corner! It looks like they didn't get rid of the old keyblade's design.

gonald doofy

hollow bastion. as in, the kh1 one. the GOOD one.
no its ok you can click it, idk why it got all scrambled like that, its just the famitsu site. in fact, you can just go to a recent thread thats called something like "more pictures" that was already closed because the pictures were old (or else i would have commented on it instead of making a new thread). one of the pictures is the one im talking about, its says arena mode on it and just a lot of japanese, but at the top left is a pic of aquas old keyblade

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I'm still sticking to my idea that it's simply something that was missed.

SwordsmenXIII

no its ok you can click it, idk why it got all scrambled like that, its just the famitsu site. in fact, you can just go to a recent thread thats called something like "more pictures" that was already closed because the pictures were old (or else i would have commented on it instead of making a new thread). one of the pictures is the one im talking about, its says arena mode on it and just a lot of japanese, but at the top left is a pic of aquas old keyblade

Oh wow, didn't even notice it but I don't think you can use it, but it could be unlocked as a special. :dizzy:

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Well, I haven't heard, but will we be able to customize our weapons like we did in other KH games? And on the same subject, how much customizable stuff will be in the game? Will it be like in the others? I'm thinking maybe we'll be able to use the old keyblades and stuff because they're different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back