• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Last battle against Axel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
well i can tell u not to use fire cards and stock up of Ice based cards such as Blizzard, Blizzara, and Blzzaga

Maxtaunkown

How can you not defeat the Second event with Axel! First you need to level up if you're having difficulty with him cause Marluxia is way harder! As soon as the battle starts use the Maleficent dragon card. Then just stock up on keyblade cards. Becareful on how he teleports and uses his fire base cards on you. Make sure you have like three or four cure cards and a elixir or mega-elixir card.

Edward_Elric

Website
www.myspace.com
>.O Axel was the hardest for me... but yeah use blizaga like mad, and Ooogie boogie is good for when your low on health, and Hades can really help also, but dont give up and keep tryin :D and pray you dont have probs with Marluxia Y_Y

A

Axel89

Ill help...When i fought Axel, i used a deck of all zeros and nines...it took me forever, but it worked. also, use the following enemy cards: Maleficent, Oggie Boggie, and Riku

NOTE: use riku, and then use omnislash (the cloud sleight) as many times as you can!

Then, oonce your clouds r used up, hack the crap outa him

Darkness Riku

Have at least four 0 cards in the front of your deck then skip past them.Use them when he has an attack coming.It will help if your health is maxed out.

D

__Dark_Riku__

stock up on blizzard cards do NOT use fire cards and have some 0 cards in your deck....try to avoid being attacked when he teleports by dodging....if you want to finish him off faster put some enemy cards in your deck too like the ones that raise attack....i dont remember which ones

A

Axel89

Id just like to point out, that the Vexen card...IS A COMPLEATE WASTE OF CP!!! Why add it, when you could just use oogie boggie before you die...i mean, seriously!!!

D

__Dark_Riku__

yeah theres no point of the Vexen card Oggie Boogie is a good card but if you have both you have a liitle more chance at winning if ur bad at the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back