• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

larxene??????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaosraider8

ok i no in chain of memories they say larxene they say larxene is a girl right? but in some post thread ( i cant remember what one it is tho but ill find it and then post it to this ), they said larxene is a guy. so now im all confused. is larxene a guy or is larxene a girl. i can understand why ppl would say why larxene is a girl. well simply becuz larxene look lik a girl ( lol ).and i can understand why som ppl would say larxene is a guy. well simple becuz japan makes som of there guys look girls. but i need som help understading this. is larxene a guy or a girl???????:eek:

JoeysGirl

Larxene is a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when you battle her, she laughs like a girl. she looks like a girl. some guys have her picture as their sig with the words "she is hot!" underneath.

o0o yea, not to mention the game says she is a girl.

she is a girl.

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
Larxene is a girl! In the game, Larxene is referred to as a her! Larxene is only referred to once according to gender in the entire game, so it is hard to catch. The only time Larxene is reffered to according to gender is in Reverse/Rebirth Mode in the D Report in the Chracters section in the Characters I section on the 13th page (if you have completed Reverse/Rebirth Mode)/Larxene page in the last paragraph. Quote: "However, her abrasive, unfeeling personality proved her downfall-- provoking Sora's anger was a fatal error."

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
This thread makes me sick.......
LOOK....at her face, structure, voice, body shape, and chest your answers are there...-.-

Ansem22

Let me think...

GIRL.

Her voice in battle is a girl's voice, that answers it there and then. (Yes, Vexen also laughs like a girl, but when he does the "Diamond Dust" sleight in Reverse/Rebirth he makes a grunt that sounds manly. I guess he only sounds girlish when he laughs or is in a psycho-mood)

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
Larxene is a girl...
You know you could have done simple searches and found out yourself...

the_titan

larxene is a girl

the games says so
the guide says so
every review ive read says so

what other proof do u need

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back