• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Larxene is back?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

adventchildkiori

I dont think thats lightening.... It looks like a really bright light pole (kinda like the ones you see at the baseball stadiums) and a wire coming out of the back of it... It was just raining hard in DD that I remember.

KL is right, but otherwise if it WAS Larxene she must be really pissed off.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
adventchildkiori said:
I dont think thats lightening.... It looks like a really bright light pole (kinda like the ones you see at the baseball stadiums) and a wire coming out of the back of it... It was just raining hard in DD that I remember.

KL is right, but otherwise if it WAS Larxene she must be really pissed off.

Since when are poles jagged<<

If that was Larxene...why cant we see her body?Plus..didn't she die in COM..no evidence of the old members being alive has been shown

Jeez..ppl are getting desperate for info..just because we see lighting..doesnt mean its an organization member,,..next thing you know..people will see ice and think Vexen was attacking<<

KingBlade

by sinspire^
I agree with .:KL:., it could just be part of the game.It could maybe rain again in that video you never know.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
That really is a pole....like a spot light. It's just incredibly bright. I do not think she is back, she has been sent to the void. There's no escaping that.

Obilivion19

I don't link it's Larxene and I don't think it's a pole I think it's ya know..the

weather...

Sora KHMaster

i hope it isnt her because if it is that means they probably brought them all back which means there wont be new ones besides the egnigmatic man

adventchildkiori

Sora KHMaster said:
i hope it isnt her because if it is that means they probably brought them all back which means there wont be new ones besides the egnigmatic man

there is still spaces that need to be filled to:

4. Vexen
5. Lexaeus
6. Zexion
8. Axel
11. Marluxia
12. Larxene
13. Xaldin

Xaldin is the only NEW unknown we know for now. Riku and Mickey could be in there somewere, since we saw them in unknown cloaks at the ending of KH:COM and then guessing that diz could be part of the 13th Order. But yes EM could be also included if he truly is a new character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back