• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Larxene fanclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
I havent got FM+, but in CoM i thought she was the hardest out of the pansy with the scthye, the emotionless man and the fire backstabber. (Marluxia, Vexan, Axel) And the Emo (Zexion) and the stupid brute (Lexueaus)

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
I havent got FM+, but in CoM i thought she was the hardest out of the pansy with the scthye, the emotionless man and the fire backstabber. (Marluxia, Vexan, Axel) And the Emo (Zexion) and the stupid brute (Lexueaus)
Ha! I totally agree with you. My brother is calling Maruxula "girly flower boy." She was definitely the most difficult. In one of the scenes, I read, from Re:CoM, Larxene and Axel make fun of Vexen and call him ugly and stuff. :thumbsup:

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
Well Vexan was had on the gamboy one because you had to get round him fist, then marluxia was just easy, and axel did keep hitting you but it was easy, but larxene i ended up running from her all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back