• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Language in kh2? What was SE thinking.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

onyxrhapsody87

I think it fits his personality from FFVIII... Remember chicken wuss? He said a few other things too I think... Anyway, I'm still trying to figure out how owned or lamer are terms gangstas use...

brassmonkey2079

lol next thing you know kairi will be sayin "OMG! Like, tottally, gag me with a spoon!" XD

...I have no idea how this is relavent...

bright_shadow

Website
www.myspace.com
Fuzzy2k9 said:
So they're gangs in Kh2 it's not like they're like Tupac's group or sh*t. At least they weren't acting they're all in the hood.I mean it's not like Seifer calls BHK a hoe or anything.
BHK would deserve it.. he is a hoe.. AND anything....

ps. props to bunny cup cake's L sig.. i love deathnote

E

Eclipse

still. LAMER?? for reall....i hear people saying owned all the time...but LAMER?? why didn't he say 'we totally owned you losers" instead of "we totally owned you LAMERS"..?

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I think they should leave it. It makes Seifer seem cute! haha. But using "owned" kinda makes it more modern. You don't want him to say "We are superior to you" or something, right?

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
i still think eminem should play Seifers VA. XD

aslong as they didnt use "ownage" that is so geek...

fuzzy2k9 - no, but it'd be damn funny if he did! he sould of pulled out his glock and gone postal on that roxas maa****er. Seifer "take that you punk BITCH!, you better get back on your corner and sell that crack!"

XD

lamers really isnt that bad...

Last edited:

chasingdusk

Ha ha ha! I saw that screen too, and I was like, "wha!?" It just doesn't sound right to me. 'Lamers' is a weird word too. They could of used 'losers' instead.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
ok what about if he said "you better back the **** up before you get smacked the **** up!" is that more appropriate?

Lunar Knight

American Person
I don't really think the other **** sound right. How about, "before you get smacked again." To end it.

Light Aura

I just looked up the definition for lamers and it said it was slang. The definition was: a person regarded as inept or ineffectual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back