• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kurt zisa help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Auroron

i got a problem with kurt zisa. i know how to beat him, but when he starts doing his frisbee attack (you know which attack, that where he starts acting like a frisbee), not even tinkerbell can save me. I can't jump away from this attack either. anyone knows how to dogde this attack and kill kurt zisa?:confused:

just dogde roll all over the place man. thats all you can do. good thinking about casting tinkerbell. first destroy the glowing purplish black balls in his hands. then when he is floating around in his little ball like thing that is the same color, wait till he is somewhat still. lock onto him and use gravity, it is the only thing that will get rid of the shield. when he does his little frisbee thing, dont try to fight him youll only get hurt. just roll all over the place and stay far away from him! try equiping crystal crowns or any other accessory that ups your magic and health, you need it. and use a strong keyblade. when he gets knocked out, beet the hell out of his head, lock onto it so sora will follow when it moves around. in my oppion, he was the easiest of optional bosses. hope this helps some.

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
Yes he was. Then Ice Titan, then Phantom, and then Sephiroth(being the hardest). Do what he says. ^^^ It's pretty straight forward.

Auroron

thanks.

but kurt zisa is hard! pahntom is....well...EASY! :D
I had no problem beating him.

heres my list about the most difficult bosses (optional)

1. sephiroth
2. kurt zisa
3. phantom
4. ice titan

Eliefinis

Simple: Jump when he does frisbee, dodge roll AT THE LAST MINUTE (the devil is really sharp) when he goes wheelie. And in general Tink does help. It might be the one battle where you're forced to use Elixirs and the like, although using Megalixirs may also be an option as Goofy's Tornado attack is very effective on those purple balls. In general he's harder to beat, when at a lower level, than Sephiroth even but I would suggest giving him a go as soon as you get the hang of the Masamune-wielder.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Actually, something much easier to destroy his sheild is:

Target him and cast mushu, blast at his sheild till it goes away, that dismiss mushu and hack away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back