• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kuragari Dasanteki

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drazer_Blader

Hi! This is my second fan fic. This one is more detailed.

Here goes nothing:D

Prologue

The teen…his fate was known but he was given the opportunity to choose…

It began as a dream. I was shrouded with darkness walking for what seemed forever. I turned my head and noticed a small light. I walked towards it then I started jogging, and then running, then sprinting faster and faster. I came to a sudden halt when I saw a door. I could see the light seeping from behind the door. I reached out to grab the doorknob knowing my life would change forever but clueless to what extent. I awoke to the smell of smoke, and my mother did not cook so I knew it wasn’t she. I opened my eyes to see my room ablaze. Luckily, my door was open and I escaped without being harmed. I scanned the hall searching for my family but, they were nowhere in sight. I ran outside and heard a rustling in the hedges I turned to see a man peering through the bushes. I nervously stared at him knowing he would jump out and get me. He wore a black leather robe with an attached hood. On his chest was the insignia of a dragon’s head. I could faintly see what was under his hood. He had piercing pale green eyes, which I could tell did not get much sunlight. He took a step back then turned his back to me and started running. I decided to pick back up the search for my family. As I was running, I began to think, “Did that man burn down my house and if so…why”.

I searched the area but, to no avail, my family was gone. I decided to go to the near-by convenient store to ask for help. I went to the counter and saw a burly man standing behind it.

“What do you want?” he asked.

“My house is on fire,” I answered panicky . He came from behind the counter and stood next to me. I assumed he was waiting for me so I led the way to my smoldering house. I ran down the road, every so often turning to make sure he was still behind me. When we reached the remains of the house, he told me to go get a police officer. I did as he instructed and went searching for an officer. I saw one and said,

“Please help me. My house is burnt down and my loved ones are missing” I pleaded.

“Who is missing?” he asked.

“My mother, father, and brother” He told me to go to the station and wait for him. I did as he said and went to the station. I sat in a chair and stared at a clock on a wall. Six hours later the man from the store came in and motioned for me to follow. He led me down a hallway and I knew something was in error. We walked until we reached a room with two tables, a cloth on each. The cloths seemed to be concealing something related to me.

“Before we show you this tell us what you know and your name” I told them what I knew and that my name was Katsu Hotaka. One officer walked over to the table and pulled the cloth over revealing a gruesome sight. It was m…my…my mother’s charred body. Another officer pulled over the next cloth revealing the body of my father. I was devastated, whoever was responsible for this would die. I ran out of the station weeping but I could feel the hate and darkness that I had suppressed coming out. I ran the dark streets slipping because of the wet ground covered in rain. But, wait my brother wasn’t on the table. I called out my brother’s name,

“Kenta, Kenta. It’s me Katsu.” but it was no use. I tripped and fell on my knees. I sat there thinking, where did he go? Did he know I was alright? Kenta was my best friend, he stuck by me when know one else would. I looked to the side of me and I saw a large blade. I had just noticed it, had it been there before? I picked it up with two hands on account of it was heavy. I lugged it around until a group of scraggly men blocked my path. “Hey kid. Let us have that big sword and we won’t hurt you.” one man said. I was in no mood to fight. As I began to give it to them I realized they were lying they would probably kill my afterward. “No” I answered.

“What? How dare you child,” the biggest said. Panicky, I closed my eyes and swung the huge blade. I peeked through one eye to see the terrified look of the grown men. I could see their skin turned pale. They turned around and fled down the road. I then thought about what happened to the other man.

“N…n…n…no” I looked down to see the upper half of the man I swung at. It was a gruesome sight, his intestines were in clear sight. There was no helping him. I then realized my infatuation with blood and death, I needed more. I decided at that time I needed to leave that place, it was too depressing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back