• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Korn or System of a Down

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Korn or System of a Down?

• Korn

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • System of a Down

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
You should make a "neither" option. ^-^

I don't like either of them. Good luck with yer thread, though. >_>

InvertedSilence

Website
www.myspace.com
System all the way.
Nothing beats the incredibly bizzare incessant randomness of their lyrics. Plus they're one of the few bands that just basically says "F*** the government", that I actually respect...plus they're armenian...and thats awesome.

Plus if you're in a religion hating band like KoRn and your guitarist quits because he finds God, you know something's wrong.

Kingdom2917

Im so cool, I can STILL receive rep
Website
www.myspace.com
I don't listening to metal and stuff anymore but I USE too, if I had to vote for one of them, it would have to be Korn because they have been around longer, and because my brother is obsessed with them, but if there was a both I would chose that.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
I like System of A Down better. Lyrically, they're really deep (with political undertones), and as a band, the guys really have talent.

But Korn is terrible. Their music sounds like pure noise. They're singer can't sing for crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back