• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

known of beyond

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Endgame

:D
twilight_soul said:
What exactly is this!? If this is a fanfic it's freakishlt short, it has nothing to do with CoM, if it's an RP it makes no sense, what the heck is this?!

Dude. Shut up. Stop trying to capitalise on other people's poor knowledge of the forum to make yourself look good. Instead, why not provide constructive critisism, instead of this pointless stuff.

fiery_soul12, I'm not sure if you are talking about a fanfiction or not. If not, let me assure you that there is no character in CoM or KH or KH2 named Tara that we know of at this time.

If you are speaking about a fanfiction, the correct place to post this in the fanfiction section, located at: http://forums.khinsider.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10

From the sound of it, it could be quite a good fiction. If you need any help writing it or refining the finished fic, PM your work so far to me. Fiction writing and interactive fiction (RP) are some of my main hobbies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back