• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Knights

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gothic_Donald

Website
www.myspace.com
I heard the the Knights were gate keepers out to kill off the keybladers. I heard this from this gamer the lies a lot so I don't know if it's true. Can someone help me figure out if this is true. (I've been gone a while)

Sorathemaster01

no one knows that the true intentions of the "knights" are... or who they actualy are. but from just looking at them some could say that they are sora, riku and kairi in the armor, and in a very interesting scan it shows one of the "knight's" face armor blown off from the left side, and you can see that it looks like sora...(at least to me ^-^). so anyway welcome back to the forum and hopefully our theories can help solve the mysteries to the questions that we are all asking ourselves...
who are the "knights"?
what is xehenorts memory?
what is the keyblade war?
what happened to sora, riku, and kairi?
and what does birth by sleep mean?
so stay tuned to find out!

Kelechi

hmmm... htese knights are new from the looks of it. I really guess that these are some knights who ARE one of the keyblade's chosen one. See look, Sora, Riku, and mickey CAN'T be the only keyblader's who as been the only chosen one. I guess there on of the keyblader's. What about the war? well...... i sure it as to do with the keyblade masters who are ether going to fight each other or fight like a war of heartless. ( cool the 1,000 heartless fight, i bet theres 100,000 heartless fight ). Well thats all i have to say. i'll just keep collecting information for this. we need to find out who are the knights. Why did they come from? where? wonder ur whole live k?

Sorathemaster01

hmmm... htese knights are new from the looks of it. I really guess that these are some knights who ARE one of the keyblade's chosen one. See look, Sora, Riku, and mickey CAN'T be the only keyblader's who as been the only chosen one. I guess there on of the keyblader's. What about the war? well...... i sure it as to do with the keyblade masters who are ether going to fight each other or fight like a war of heartless. ( cool the 1,000 heartless fight, i bet theres 100,000 heartless fight ). Well thats all i have to say. i'll just keep collecting information for this. we need to find out who are the knights. Why did they come from? where? wonder ur whole live k?

hrm i like ur theory but what if Nomura-sama pulled a fast ball on us and said:"nope they arnt sora, riku, kairi, or any of the origional keybladers from the series... what if it was their parents???"
now that would be interesting...

Kelechi

yes ur right,their parents haven't returned for a long time. the last time we heard from them is in kh1. hmm..... maybe the knights are the masters of the keyblades. Since there were three of them then.......hmm....well im not sure but lets just think about this.

Sorathemaster01

yes ur right,their parents haven't returned for a long time. the last time we heard from them is in kh1. hmm..... maybe the knights are the masters of the keyblades. Since there were three of them then.......hmm....well im not sure but lets just think about this.

see exactly. the only time we ever heard of any kind of parents was sora's mom in kh1 but after that no one has ever heard of them. so i believe that the knights are either sora, riku and kairi in their new armor for right now, because they have found the origional form of the keyblade(because i must remind anyone who is reading this Kairi got a keyblade in kh2 while fighting with riku agianst the shadow heartless in the castle of the world that never was). or the other thing is that like you said they are the origional keyblade masters who is sora, riku and kairi's fathers, and thats why the knight who got his helmet armor blown off looks like sora. so either way you think about it it all goes back to sora, riku, and kairi and how they are they key to ending the whole mess that has started.

Kelechi

....yes correct. but think. first we know of the heartless in kh1. then we hear of the nobody in kh2. now we come to these knights ( oh we can see its sora Riku and Kairi parents are them) all i know is that all this maybe has to do with Sore and Riku's parents, the keyblades and maybe a new enemy. every kh as a new enemy. we see that on a fimal mix.( just as wwe saw blinded riku and roxas fighting heartless in the castle place ) the new clue was that their were new people in kh2. but i guess i can still think of their parents.

Sorathemaster01

very true... very true... the heartless, the nobodies, and the possible knights. or something else... the keyblades in the crossroads are interesting as well. they all have keychains instead of the 3 new keyblades the knights have.... and then they pick up the "origional keyblades" and look over to see someone... could it be ansem or xehenort? who knows? Nomura-sama and hes not telling xp

Sorathemaster01

hmmm now the Secret ending of KH2 is like...torture...so many theories...mine arent good...

Nomura-sama said in a interview that the secret trailer for kh2 was supposed to answer nothing, but more like raise more questions and speculate about the next game. as for your theories i would like to hear one just to see what is going on in a fellow kh fan's mind

khfandude

Website
www.edgeofultima.piczo.com
MY theory is that they are the leaders of one group of keybladers for the war, and they are the strongest of ALL keybladers, but the figure they see coming is a future version of sora, and he has practicllt evolved from his last adventure...and he is forced to fight off the three (four?) knights and end the war altogether to render him the hero of ALL.

kinda cheesy....

Kelechi

i saw a trailer that i saw that showed the three knights standing in front of millions of keyblades standing there. then i saw just 1 knight picked the kingdom key pff the ground. there were sora's keyblade,Riku's keyblade,and Kairi's keyblade there. it almost look like a war already happend like years ago. i think ive came to a conclusion.Why the knights are there? well from wat i said already maybe u guys can think about wat i sure about the knights. there r two reasons. 1. ether they have come to warn sora and them about the war and 2. well......

Sorathemaster01

MY theory is that they are the leaders of one group of keybladers for the war, and they are the strongest of ALL keybladers, but the figure they see coming is a future version of sora, and he has practicllt evolved from his last adventure...and he is forced to fight off the three (four?) knights and end the war altogether to render him the hero of ALL.

kinda cheesy....

dont worry, your theory will evolve if you stay within the forums. but dont forget: sora isnt alone, he needs friends for backup and hes not all too bright. the keyblade war is a very touchy subject, as well as the knights. because of the word that appears in the trailer that says "chasers". so that could mean that sora, riku, and kairi are the chasers(no mickey i swear to god that little bit of including mickey is getting on my nerves!) or that the chasers are their parents... or theyre the new keybladers. so like i said wait for some new info for kh2fm+ and kh3 then your theory will evolve like mine:thumbup:

Sorathemaster01

i saw a trailer that i saw that showed the three knights standing in front of millions of keyblades standing there. then i saw just 1 knight picked the kingdom key pff the ground. there were sora's keyblade,Riku's keyblade,and Kairi's keyblade there. it almost look like a war already happend like years ago. i think ive came to a conclusion.Why the knights are there? well from wat i said already maybe u guys can think about wat i sure about the knights. there r two reasons. 1. ether they have come to warn sora and them about the war and 2. well......

so... that means taht the figure coming toward the knights was sora.... but another word came up that said "friend". taht makes me wounder now if that was sora or someone else... now for the keyblade war. i believe that like Nomura-sama said that the setting takes place for kh3 in the future and in the past. so what that might mean is that the keyblade war has happened in the past... which may be the reason why sora, riku, and kairi's blades are there because it has already happened once before and the new keybladers have sora, riku, and kairi's keyblades. thats the past portion. the future portion is that if you take a good look at the keyblades is that theres no keychain. could it be the keyblades true form?
so this is my theory: the setting is in the past. sora, riku and kairi's keyblades were used first in the past by the knights and were remade and polished to be used for the future keybladers.(oh and kelechi nice sig btw! ^-^)

Kelechi

hey before i go. think about the keyholes. y does sora seal them (or was it open them ). Why does he does that in every kh game. what if the knights are using sora so they can come to his world by using the keyblade. remember when they all got seperated by that hole. and a door was on their island on kh1. that door , that door.that must be the place to the knights world. but since they got seperated (but now there together) the door must have reconected back and now there back.( remember the information mickey gave to sora and them. maybe he know a little about the knights he cant just gave them it to have a cool adventure it must be about the KNIGHTS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back