• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Knights

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Little_Red

betch.
Nobody knows really whose those knights were, they could be the chasers, or blacksmiths or who knows.

K a i r i

li'lwitch8251! said:
Nobody knows really whose those knights were, they could be the chasers, or blacksmiths or who knows.

Of course no one could possibly guess who the knights are. I think they're the chasers. But that's my opinion anyway.

But don't get your hopes up on Riku, Sora or Roxas being the knights, Nomura said 3/4 knights are new characters. Two of the knights are female as you can see in the video, two of them have slight curves and breastplates. The second knight with the ears pointed back has a definite curve and has a breastplate. The third one is also a female. The last one walking in the dust is probably a guy.

Blindfolded-Unknown

211th to ever join! WHERE DID ALL MY POSTS GO! Stu
karinamine said:
The third knight is a guy. But I never heard someone called themselves chasers.

Chasers was one of the words that crossed the screen during the secret ending. The Words scroll upon as followed... Master of the Keyblade, The Lost Two, Memory of Xehanort, Chasers, Keyblade War. Then it goes on to say... "It all began with... Birth by sleep"

Nobody is sure what any of this means. Chaser are being considered to be the new enemy in KH3 much like Nobodies in KH2. But, it is not confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back