• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Knightfall

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Henskie

I'm Batman
Ok some of you may not consider comic books to be books but I want to talk about a specific series in the Batman universe that I think is my favorite: Knightfall. some of you may know about it but here is a brief idea of what it is:

Bane breaks batman's (Bruce Wayne) back in a fight and thus renders him unable to fight. Bruce chooses a man named Jean paul Valley to replace him and Jean Paul becomes more unstable and changes the batman costume drastically and starts becoming extremely violent. It is up to the Nightwing, Robin (Tim drake) and the debilitated Bruce to stop him.

Has anyone else read this? if so what did you think?

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Yeah, I've seen the books. There's a number of volumes though, isn't there? I've still got to complete my Death and Life of Superman collection first. And that's more important to me.

I browsed through some of Knightfall though. Artwork was rather horrible, IMO. Even for the 90's. Can't say much about the story though as I've never read it. But I can't even recall the writers name, so meh.

Henskie

I'm Batman
There are three main parts of it: Knightfall, Knightquest and KnightsEnd

The artwork isnt anything to be amazed with but I liked the plot and ideas so it was enough for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back