• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kkk

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Is it right

• They cleaned up so yeah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heck na

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • maybe

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Game Master:.

The Black Samurai
Do you think its right that they should have a sign. They cleaned up trash and did a couple of good deeds and they say they cleaned up. do you think its right for the sign to be passed.

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
so they want to be forgiven for what they did? hell no, not atleast until the current ones all die of old age and a younger generation takes over that don't murder black people. They don't deserve to do anything, they should just disband and leave the clan and create a new one that isn't called the KKK due to the horrible history behind it

Last edited:

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Now, I'm not backing them up in ANYWAY, but it's there beliefs. It's a horrible, horrible belief, but all the same. They all banded together for there fight in the same thing - thus, giving them the right for a sign. (And they already have one anyway. o.0)

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
VersionX said:
Now, I'm not backing them up in ANYWAY, but it's there beliefs. It's a horrible, horrible belief, but all the same. They all banded together for there fight in the same thing - thus, giving them the right for a sign. (And they already have one anyway. o.0)

but by the same theory that means al quida deserve to or any other terrorist organisation. Just because they have banded does not mean they deserve the right for a sign

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Dude, the Ku Klux Klan hate African Americans and some hate Jews! They are responsible for so many crimes against Blacks during the Civil Rights Movement and you say they cleaned up trash? I'm offended by this!

P

Princesskairi13

They do not deserve forgiveness.Nothing humanliy poosable could make up for what they did.

The Black Samurai
RPGplaya said:
Dude, the Ku Klux Klan hate African Americans and some hate Jews! They are responsible for so many crimes against Blacks during the Civil Rights Movement and you say they cleaned up trash? I'm offended by this!
I already know ma im just wanting to know your opinion.

Pretty Pistol

Website
www.geocities.com
A sign is a freedom of speach. Though their cause may not be right, its in the first ammendment (like in the Tinker and Skokie case) that thier allowed that right, its called "symballic speach". Im not defending them or anything, they are horrible people, but thier allowed to have a sign.

What do you mean by "a sign to be passed"? Don't all...orginizations have some sort of sign. Anyhoo, the KKK dosn't deserve forgivness, no matter how much community service they did, their bad deeds will catch up to them some day. What gets me angry is that everyone knows about ti down south and little to nothing is done about it. But I live up north, so i can't really comment on what its like. Forget I said anything...

Last edited:
L

Lord Marluxia

I despise racism. People like the KKK and other (insert curse) don't deserve to be called human. They get under my skin so bad it isn't funny ><

Felix Chu

England..land of a thousand..somethings..
Wow....the KKK cleaned up trash. All is forgiven.
It doesn't matter, they've killed and abused many African Americans, but it's ok....because they cleaned up trash. Lets give them hugs, maybe invite them over for tea, because they cleaned up trash.
That's the new peace thing today, didn't you know? Saddam said to Bush, "I'll clean up trash if you forgive me...". *rolls eyes*

I don't give a hoot what they do, they can open up an orphanage for all I care, it still won't change the fact that they a group of sadistic, evil b******ds.
The only way I believe that they have changed, is if they accpet African Americans and any other race are humans. I even want them to hug them.

The Black Samurai
Starprincess366 said:
A sign is a freedom of speach. Though their cause may not be right, its in the first ammendment (like in the Tinker and Skokie case) that thier allowed that right, its called "symballic speach". Im not defending them or anything, they are horrible people, but thier allowed to have a sign.

What do you mean by "a sign to be passed"? Don't all...orginizations have some sort of sign. Anyhoo, the KKK dosn't deserve forgivness, no matter how much community service they did, their bad deeds will catch up to them some day. What gets me angry is that everyone knows about ti down south and little to nothing is done about it. But I live up north, so i can't really comment on what its like. Forget I said anything...
actually im suprised they werent jailed and put to death... yyou obviously dont know anything about how bad they were to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back