• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kiri's Heart Loophole

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
its cause kairi didnt have any darkness in her heart when she lost it
a heartless's heart has to be overcome by darkness to become a heartless
kairi is a princess of heart which, by the definition in the game, means that they have no darkness in their hearts, and have ties to the key and keyholes

and dont worry about not knowing that
i didnt get it at first either :)

funnymanhaha1000

its cause kairi didnt have any darkness in her heart when she lost it
a heartless's heart has to be overcome by darkness to become a heartless
kairi is a princess of heart which, by the definition in the game, means that they have no darkness in their hearts, and have ties to the key and keyholes

and dont worry about not knowing that
i didnt get it at first either :)

thats part of it. yeah kairi couldnt have a heartless vecause of not having any darkness in her heart, and heartless are darkness in a form *blah blah blah*
the other part is that i person becomes a nobody IF they lose their heart. Kairi did. she lost it. and it was released by sora when he stabbed himself with Riku/Ansems "keyblade"

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Hey, I just had a thought, since Namine is Kairi's nobody, where's her heartless? Did Sora and Kairi share a heartless?

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Hey, I just had a thought, since Namine is Kairi's nobody, where's her heartless? Did Sora and Kairi share a heartless?

This was just answered a few posts above, she had no darkness in her heart so therefore no heartless could be created.

shadow_of_light

apart from her heart being in sora, she's a princess of light. heartless are the physical manifestation of darkness. no darkness, no heartless. now, body and soul withouy heart = nobody.

Riku191

kairi lost her heart on destiny islands the second or even before the door opend when she passed through sora thats when her heart went into him so she never became a heartless just n empty shell like when u see her on hook's ship in neverland

MasterXeanort

kairi lost her heart on destiny islands the second or even before the door opend when she passed through sora thats when her heart went into him so she never became a heartless just n empty shell like when u see her on hook's ship in neverland

That is true but wouldn't that shell have become a nobody because though no heartless was made when her heart left her body and entered soras, a nobody should have been made then out of her body. Unless she has no soul that should have happened...

Sorax3

i still dont get how like her body didnt dissapear or anything, cause after ur heart is taken the "shell" or remaining body is turned into a nobody....Name, so how was Kairi able to be a heartless, and a nobody but still have her original body??????

Omni Terra

Awards
Ok, I will tell you exactly how Namine was formed. When kairi's heart entered Sora they became connected. But because her heart had no darkness she couldn't become a nobody so her body stayed in the realm of light. So when Sora became a heartless both his heart AND Kairi's left his body so Sora's body sort of split in two to create Namine and Roxas because 2 hearts left his body. Hope that helps everyone that is confused.

Darb

hmm. I thought a heartless is only born once your heart is lost to darkness, which I dont think happend to Kairi. In fact, im not sure how she lost her heart, it just kinda happend :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back