• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingsom Hearts theories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

oathion

baller4eva14 said:
this topic is about ideas or thoeries of whats in kingdom hearts 2 here's mine
1.Riku's father is Ansem
2.Riku is somehow realated to Kairi something like brother's and sisters
3.Ansems dark side was cast off by Diz who is his good side and shutted him in Kingdom Hearts until he was able to contact Riku and possesed him with his new body
4.Riku's soul eater would turn into a heartless blade (or dark keyblade whatever you call it) and he will take Sora's keyblade (light) or mickey's and you get to use them in the final battle 5. The boy who holds both the light and dark keyblade would be in the orginazation you know Axle and the rest and you know the trailer with the two people one of them is Rikku well i think that's him
6.The organazation is leaded by Diz (Ansem's good side) and that;s all i can think of

so who thinks my theories are right

1. Riku and Ansem are NOT related at all. How in the blue hell can they be related!? They look NOTHING a like. Sure, the hair may be similar but god damnit they AREN'T related! There eyes are like OPPOSITES!

2. WTF? RIKU AND KAIRI ARE NOT RELATED AT ALL!!! WHY IN THE HELL WILL RIKU JOKE ABOUT SHARING A PAPOU (spelling problem?) FRUIT WIH HIS SISTER GOD DAMNIT! KAIRI AND RIKU LOOK NOTHING A LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

4. .......HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU KNOW THAT RIKU WOULD GET A KEYBLADE! HE COULD BE FIGHTING WITH HIS SOUL EATER IN KH2!

5. FOR THE LAST TIME! DD WAS A F********* CONCEPT! IT MIGHT, GOD DAMNIT MIGHT HAPPEN IN KH2!

6. OMFG! DiZ IS ANSEMS TWILIGHT! WTF WILL ANSEM NEED A HOST THEN! DiZ IS ANSEMS BODY + SHELL = TWILIGHT! HE'S THE SUPERIOR, LEADER OF THE ORGANIZATION! WHY IN THE BLUE HELL WILL HE BE GOOD! IF THAT'S THE F***** CASE THEN MARLUXIA WOULD'VE USED HIS FLOWER POWER TO HELP SORA OR SOMETHING! AXEL WOULD'VE BEEN ALL HAPPY AND REVEALED SECRETS INSTEAD OF FIGHTING!

*lucky that i'm chained against the wall*

TruChaos

Ummm oathion.. yeah you dont have to look alike to be related..lol. O yeah you sayin that diz is the leader or him of the org. or him being twilight is a theory its not true. Just thought Id point that out.

black acid

Heros need Villains
TruChaos said:
Ummm oathion.. yeah you dont have to look alike to be related..lol. O yeah you sayin that diz is the leader or him of the org. or him being twilight is a theory its not true. Just thought Id point that out.

turchaos you can stop acting smart cause oathion just proved you wrong:p

iforgot

ansem is Kairi's father

Edit/ In KH Ansem was said to be the king of Hollow Bastion. Kairi being of origin from there must be a princess seeing how she is one of princess of hearts.

rikubaka67

Awards
There is no possible way 4 Sephiroth 2 b Riku's father!!!!! have u ppl ever played FF7?

And as for Ansem being both Riku and Kairi's fathers, they could have diffrent mothers and not know that they're related, but still I seriously doubt it! i mean, come on!
1st, this game is rated E!
2nd, I agree with the person who said that that is impossible because Riku has lived on Destiny Islands his whole life
and 3rd, u ppl could start sayin that Sora's related to Kairi, or that Mickey is Sora's father, and Riku's uncle, and therefore Riku and Sora are cousins!

omg all that stuff is bullcrap!

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
1st, this game is rated E!
lol good point!
2nd, I agree with the person who said that that is impossible because Riku has lived on Destiny Islands his whole life
why thank you! ^_^
and 3rd, u ppl could start sayin that Sora's related to Kairi, or that Mickey is Sora's father, and Riku's uncle, and therefore Riku and Sora are cousins!
yeah, all this is crazy, and the worst part, they could say it! and then they might go into yaoi/yuri, which would be even more crazy!...i have issues with that!

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Edit/ In KH Ansem was said to be the king of Hollow Bastion. Kairi being of origin from there must be a princess seeing how she is one of princess of hearts.

Maleficent said:
Maleficent: There are seven maidens of the purest heart.
We call them princesses of heart.
Gather them together, and the door will open to the
heart of all worlds.
Within lies untold wisdom.
There, you will surely find a way to recover Kairi's heart.
Now I will grant you a marvelous gift.
The power to control the Heartless.

Being a maiden doesn't make you a Princess. Maiden means you are an unmarried girl or woman. Meaning that Cinderella can not be a Princess yet becuz she only became a Princess by marrying Prince Charming.

So Kairi is not a real Princess and she is not the daughter of Ansem. And that means she is not the Princess of Hollow Bastion or Destiny Islands.

Chosenoneknuckles

baller4eva14 said:
this topic is about ideas or thoeries of whats in kingdom hearts 2 here's mine
1.Riku's father is Ansem
2.Riku is somehow realated to Kairi something like brother's and sisters
3.Ansems dark side was cast off by Diz who is his good side and shutted him in Kingdom Hearts until he was able to contact Riku and possesed him with his new body
4.Riku's soul eater would turn into a heartless blade (or dark keyblade whatever you call it) and he will take Sora's keyblade (light) or mickey's and you get to use them in the final battle 5. The boy who holds both the light and dark keyblade would be in the orginazation you know Axle and the rest and you know the trailer with the two people one of them is Rikku well i think that's him
6.The organazation is leaded by Diz (Ansem's good side) and that;s all i can think of

so who thinks my theories are right

1. Nope, riku is way pale in comparsion
2. Nope their not, what would be the point? (aside from having SoraxKairi 100% together?)
3. DiZ is twilight as are all The Organisation
4. Not a clue, but maybe he'll find something better than a keyblade, the powers of twilight seem very mysterious and could rival tha of the other 2 in temrs of power channeled through the heart (keyblade) but agin no frickin clue
5. Nope he isn't, Deep Dive isn't everything, some is and isn't relevant to KH2
6. The organazation is leaded by Diz (Ansem's twilight side)

rikubaka67 said:
im sry, but what exactly is yaoi/yuri?

Yaoi is 2 males in a relationship and Yuri is the opposite

iforgot said:
ansem is Kairi's father

she isnt a real princess, just one of heart

and thus wasnt related to ansem or royalty at all, her family are probably tied to ansem though because her granma and her was allowed to roam the castles libaries (then again it may have been an open kingdom for its inhabitants to miggle in but unlikely i think)

then again... where is the kingdom, was it destroyed by the heartless, all that remains is the castle and rising falls, where did the citizens live?

Heavens Blade

Website
img.photobucket.com
there an't to much to be disputed with faqs but, on destny island they made seem like riku was born and rasid there, and he would of had to send him befor kiri, and befor riku had his first memory. that would have ben befor the barier went down, plus he would have ben talked about that in the ansem report.

was a sage alowed to "make babys"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back