• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KingdomHearts 2 Piano Collections!!! oO.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
o_O uhhh lookie what I found!

KingdomHearts 2 Piano Collection!!111

For those who don't know, it is a small album of Kingdom Hearts songs that have been specially arranged for the piano (in other words piano remixes!).

01- Dearly Beloved
02- Dive into the Heart -Destati-
03- Destiny Islands
04- This is Halloween
05- Hallow Bastion
06- Scherzo Di Notte
07- Hikari
08- Another Side DEMO *Bonus Track*

http://files.filefront.com/4630959/

Enjoy!!! :p

Morridor

I started learning the piano last year, so this is perfect for me! Thanks! I'll try to learn the songs because I love Kingdom Hearts and I love the piano!

Danny

overdrive

Orienter
I
started learning the piano last year, so this is perfect for me! Thanks! I'll try to learn the songs because I love Kingdom Hearts and I love the piano!

Danny
Just to tell you something you don't have to put your name at the end of each post.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Your Welcome!.. the track is pretty good!..and it also has a bonus track..so thats a plus!

Morridor

overdrive said:
Just to tell you something you don't have to put your name at the end of each post.

I know I don't. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Anyway, I'm already on the piano trying to learn them. Although, I'm failing quite terribly.

Danny

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
TheKing'sGuard said:
This is Josh Baron's collection from Kingdom Hearts 1. There clever versions but it's from KH1 not KH2.
whoops!..I cant change the title for the thread anymore!..oh well..>.>

文偉立

newb programmer
Where's the irony I find in this? I just started the piano and honestly, it's quite fun to play some things only you know and your family would throw a book at you for.

Mmk, some dude at my school who always gets all this japanese stuff.... and now he came to school today with 12 KH2 Cds... the Piano cd and the other cd... he was giving them out, im like... GIMME ONE... But yeah, just stating :D

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Uzumaki-Naruto said:
Mmk, some dude at my school who always gets all this japanese stuff.... and now he came to school today with 12 KH2 Cds... the Piano cd and the other cd... he was giving them out, im like... GIMME ONE... But yeah, just stating :D
..............Okaaaaaaaay...

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
^^Thats not the piano collection!..it just has four of the same songs that are IN the piano collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back