• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingdomhearts 1 inside of kingdomhearts2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblade22

For those of you who dont know you can have a kingdomhearts 2 preview in the kh1 game! if you dont beleive me then find all of the puppies of the dalmation,and beat the hades cup. then defeat asmem and you will have a secert ending!!!! TRUST ME ON THIS!!!!

Unknown_123

No way!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Then you'll be saying that you can fuse with Donald and Goofy...

Like that would ever happen...

UnknownEnigma

sad...kinda crazy though he chose to put this in the KH section when on top it clearly says com and kh2....haha but yeah youre a little late

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
eegad!!!! you dont say!!!!!!!!! i think your lying. theres no way that kh1 would have a preveiw, pretty soon youll be saying that riku and mickey didnt die, as i will now prove

when sora and mickey sealed the door in kh1, there were no air holes. how do you think that they got air? riku and mickey both suffocated in kingdom hearts, so stfu

Roxas_Blivion

this is so old makes me wnt to sock someone man....ur such a slow one man,u havnt been active lately havent u?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back