• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Wars (A KH Star Wars RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguin Master

Fanboy of Tomo and Kagura
In my room, watching Azumanga Daioh, over and over
Well, it's just like the title says. Whats happened so far is the two realms have merged, and Sora's helping the rebelion, while Luke helps him lock the keyholes, which are on both the KH worlds, and the Star Wars worlds.

Rules:
1: NO godmoding, power playing, or killing other charecters w/o promission.
2: Post one of these three at the beging of your post; "May the force be with you" for Star Wars charecters, "Kingdom Hearts... is light!" for a KH charecter, and put something random for chareters you made up.
3: I'd rather if there's no romance, but it's okay, but keep it PG-14.
4: To join, you also must give me a hug, and one sacrifice of... a COW!
5: We start when I get back from Utah. That's Friday.

All charecters have an equivlent in the other realm, if a KH or Star Wars charecter isn't on the list, you can't play them. If you make-up a charecter, make a Star Wars realm one, and a KH realm one. Just so everyone know, Riku is still controled by Ansem.

Sora: -Luke:
Riku: -Vader:
Kairi: -Leia:
Donald: -Lando:
Goofy: -Solo:
Ansem: -Sidious:
Mickey: -Kenobi:

If you make up a charecter, use this form. You don't need to put one if playing a KH or Star Wars charecter.

Name:
Weapon:
Realm:
Side:
Heart: (KH only)
Homeworld:
Ship: (Star Wars only)
Apperance:
Bio:

I'll put my profile after someone joins.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back