• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Key

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

advent wolf

I haven't seen this thread anywhere so here goes...
My main question is WHY Kingdom Key has a Mickey keychain?

Sora got the KK during the destruction of Destiny Islands in the beginning of the game and he has seen Mickey only in the end of the game for around...10 seconds?

As we know, keychains represent important items which Sora gains from his friends along his jorneys (Oathkeeper's keychain is Kairi's lucky charm).
But before the DI destruction Sora has never seen Mickey in his life (correct me if I'm wrong) not even during the destruction....so why KK has a Mickey keychain?

Sorry for the stupid question...^_^U

T

The Spoiler

I have a thread for this but it contains major BbS spoilers.

But mine focuses on a certain keyblade in BbS that looks like the kingdom Key...

I dont get why it has a Mickey keychain either, because the Keyblade its based from in BbS has nothing to do with mickey.

But my best guess is because Mickey is the one talking to Sora in his awakening, wich is testing you for the keyblade.

advent wolf

Maybe that's true but I'm still not 100% sure it was Mickey in Sora's awakening...
can be Ventus because his heart is a part of Sora's

Can you give me a link to your thread?

A

Azrael

Nomura confirmed that the voice in the Awakening is Mickey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back