• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Key

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpikyMooDy

Hey everybody ... i just wanted to ask about somthing im new to KH actually ..
Sora is a chosen one right ? and he got a keyblade .. what i dont understand is that king mickey and riku got a keyblade , how come ? isnt it supposed to be only one who weild a keyblade ? and does that means that king mickey and riku can open doors too ?

Eternal_Key

Ok well to explain it simply: there is no (one) chosen one. Many people have, do, and will wield keyblades. Before KH1, there was a Keyblade War, so thats how we know that. Sora is just the chosen one to wield Terra's Keyblade (the previous owner). He is the chosen wielder of the Keyblade of Light, while Riku's is the Keyblade of Twilight, and Mickey's is the Keyblade of the Darkness. I think thats it.

keyhole

i played both

o ok then.....
1.)Well first of al Riku was destined to be Keyblade Master (because Terra picked him) not Sora but because Riku's heart gave in to darkness (KH1) Sora got it bcuz he was the next strongest heart thus making Sora the Chosen One. We see Terra holding it in the KH2 Secret Ending

2.)Riku can wield the keyblade because he was already chosen to be master. Then he constructed the dark keyblade in Kh1 and then he got soul eater (i may have that confused :23:). And then somewhere along the way Soul Eater turned into Way to Dawn (KH2). We see Ven holding it in the KH2 Secret Ending

3.) I don't know why Mickey can wield the keyblade. I know he got it sometime while in the Realm of Darkness and we see Aqua holding it in the KH2 Secret Ending

4.) We also know Roxas can wield the keyblade because he is Sora's Nobody.

5.) We know Xion can also weild the keyblade but the reason why hasn't been confirmed

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ok well to explain it simply: there is no (one) chosen one. Many people have, do, and will wield keyblades. Before KH1, there was a Keyblade War, so thats how we know that. Sora is just the chosen one to wield Terra's Keyblade (the previous owner). He is the chosen wielder of the Keyblade of Light, while Riku's is the Keyblade of Twilight, and Mickey's is the Keyblade of the Darkness. I think thats it.

Terra wasn't the owner for the KK, he simply chose who will wield it.
There is no Keyblade of Twilight, that goes by the reference of the Wielder, and even then it's using Darkness for the sake of Light, not any some sort of hybrid "element" in between. Twilight, Dawn and Dusk as elements don't exist. The 'Dawn' for Riku is symbolic, not "literal".

1.)Well first of al Riku was destined to be Keyblade Master (because Terra picked him) not Sora but because Riku's heart gave in to darkness (KH1) Sora got it bcuz he was the next strongest heart thus making Sora the Chosen One. We see Terra holding it in the KH2 Secret Ending

Ven factor might've had a part in this.

2.)Riku can wield the keyblade because he was already chosen to be master. Then he constructed the dark keyblade in Kh1 and then he got soul eater (i may have that confused :23:). And then somewhere along the way Soul Eater turned into Way to Dawn (KH2). We see Ven holding it in the KH2 Secret Ending

The Soul Eater's origins are unknown at the time. Most believe Maleficent helped Riku pull it out, using his innate wielding abilities in the process.
The Heart Unlocker made from the PoHs' Hearts was Xehanort's Heartless' doing.

3.) I don't know why Mickey can wield the keyblade. I know he got it sometime while in the Realm of Darkness and we see Aqua holding it in the KH2 Secret Ending

Mickey was a Wielder back in BBS before he ever set out to find the IKK. His original Keyblade was the Star Seeker.

4.) We also know Roxas can wield the keyblade because he is Sora's Nobody.

And Ven factor. Nomura said the reason Roxas and Sora can both wield at the same time has to do with BBS. Ven seems to be the likely factor for that.

5.) We know Xion can also weild the keyblade but the reason why hasn't been confirmed

Probably relation to Sora and Roxas. There's no way for her to have gotten the specific Keychain for the KK from anywhere else.

Last note -
Terra, Aqua and Ven picking up SRM's Keyblades is to show there's a bond between TAV and SRM, nothing more. Ven is obviously related more to Sora, yet he picked up the WtD. Aqua's ties are unknown.
The only thing we do know is that that movie kind of bases Kairi as not a Wielder in the present time due to the flowery Keyblade Riku let her use not being there.

Unborn

I always knew sora was a chosen one but in his case he was the chosen one as in the key to everything everything connects to him, thats why the keyblade chose him, and he was the chosen one in that case.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I always knew sora was a chosen one but in his case he was the chosen one as in the key to everything everything connects to him, thats why the keyblade chose him, and he was the chosen one in that case.

Uh, not quite. He had the Keyblade, and that's why he had a relation to everything.
The Keyblade didn't choose him because he was related to everyone - that came from him having the Keyblade and ending up a force to be reckoned with.
To begin with Riku was the one chosen for the KK.

there are 7 or more known keyblade users

There is more than one Keyblade Weilder out there.

you two should stop posting if you've nothing constructive to say.

SpikyMooDy

hmmm ... if there is more than 1 keyblade weilder
then why sora is the only one who can unlock and lock doors ?
Could riku and mickey do it ? sorry i ask stupid questions >.< !

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Mickey managed to lock the Door to Darkness along with Sora, so I guess the answer is that a Keyblade is as a Keyblade does.
It's not that Mickey and Riku can't use their Keyblades - it's just that we only got to see Sora use it so one might fall under the impression he's the only one capable - while it's not the case. It's just that after KH1 more people got Keyblades - but that's also when unlocking things wasn't an objective for the most part.

SpikyMooDy

Aha isee
first time when i thought about the kingdom key i was like it opens the kingdom hearts door since the name of the key is kingdom key ... but now come to think bout it .. its just like any other key ... correct me if im wrong ?

H

Haxon

soo what was that keyblade that sora used to release kiaris heart with? was that the soul eater too? if it was, why did it change?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
It was as keyblade made of the PoH, dubbed "heart unlocker" by fans; it is not related to the soul eater in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back