• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Key Forever!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kizzyke

Oblivion14 said:
thats not the same thing as making an ultimate keyblade, they specifically say "custom keyblade"

yeah...but if you can make them by synthesize...their must be a basic keyblade and several combinations to put the items on it....
i don't think we'll have the opportunity to really make complete new keyblades...
but that's just my opinion

Oblivion14

kizzyke said:
yeah...but if you can make them by synthesize...their must be a basic keyblade and several combinations to put the items on it....
i don't think we'll have the opportunity to really make complete new keyblades...
but that's just my opinion

perhaps you can take your favorite keyblade and upgrade it? And you are somewhat correct, it is only a game, so you can only customize it so much, but there could be hundreds of different ways you can customize your keyblade... Because you could use different items in diffrerent amounts and stuff, But there isn't much info on the subject so we can only guess what they mean.

kizzyke

Oblivion14 said:
perhaps you can take your favorite keyblade and upgrade it? And you are somewhat correct, it is only a game, so you can only customize it so much, but there could be hundreds of different ways you can customize your keyblade... Because you could use different items in diffrerent amounts and stuff, But there isn't much info on the subject so we can only guess what they mean.

that's an explanation i do believe...
grab your keyblade and customize is as far as possible...
it's something else than making a whole new one...

Oblivion14

kizzyke said:
that's an explanation i do believe...
grab your keyblade and customize is as far as possible...
it's something else than making a whole new one...

Both ideas sound really cool to me :D.

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
I hope that you can do it, Gummi ship style, everytime you beat a new world, get get a new blueprint, and you can make up to 30 keyblades, I'd make for the final one, a black Ultima Weapon or a Black Kingdom Key.

d_fallen_1

zenkai16 said:
Ok you guys might feel differently but in Kh1 it bugged the crap out of me that you had to switch keys to have the stronger one, like going to the Tarzan key, witch is ugly but if you want to be stronger you have to do it. Personally i didn't like that and my favoirte key is the Kingdom key. Now in Kh2 you see sora in like 4 different worlds form the trailors and in each one he is useing the kingdom key. Now i remeber in trailors for kh1 that you would see sora with his other keys. So i am thinking that now you dont get new keychains for each world like you did in Kh1, instead your kingdom key just gets stronger. And you use that one at all times. I actualy like that it gives is a more clasical feeling, (oh and you use the oath keeper in brave form but other then that it is all kingdom) this i guess would be a theory, so comments?

wrong. numora said that not only you are going to get a new ability but a new keychain as well. the screens you saw were demos, which they all wont allow you to use anyother keychain. besides in valor form you can switch keyblades so you wont have to use only the oathkeeper.

kizzyke

Dancbanks said:
I hope that you can do it, Gummi ship style, everytime you beat a new world, get get a new blueprint, and you can make up to 30 keyblades, I'd make for the final one, a black Ultima Weapon or a Black Kingdom Key.

don't think Sora would use black/dark blades...
or does he already?
is the oblivion a dark key?
well...good idea though

OmegaTwilight

Kingdom Key is 1337. But seriosly, its a cool keybalde, and i just finished beating the game using only the starting weapons for the entire game on expert mode. Im such a loser =)

Kereton Arindale

I think it would be cool if they sort of followed COM on this issue.

Some Keychains could give the Keyblade more power, but a slower swing and vice versa.

I'd like to see that all the Keychains have something unique to them so you have to use all of them, not just the most powerful one you have all the time. I dunno...thought it would be cool.

paka

kingdom key is my 3rd favorite design...but u gotta love the ultima

TTBK2

Awards
MMMMMMMMMM....Ultima. But anyway....I would like the customizing. Mix together One Winged Angel with Ultima Keyblade....oh yeah. And what would be hot, that every keyblade you have(someone else already said this in this topic so I'm agreeing with them)levels up when you get a certain amount of exp. But they should make that even though they can all level up, some keyblades will still be stronger than others, so that you don't go through the whole game with one keyblade. Either that or each keyblade has its own ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back