• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS WII?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
*sigh* There have been numerous threads on this.

Yes, it is a possibility, considering the Wii is doing better than the other 2 next gen consoles. With PS3 doing the worst (PS3's June sales were behind GBA, by the way) Square does not want to make many PS3 games.

I picture it on either 360 or Wii, mainly Wii.

roxasindarkness

I doubt Microsoft will take Kingdom Hearts. Or Square will use Microsoft. It's bound to be on PS3. It's been on playstation so far, it's not good marketing if you take it off playstation now. It would be best on PS3, the best graphics. Then Wii. That's what I think personally.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
With all the ports the wii is getting, this wouldn't surprise me one bit. A part of me is still hoping for a KH FM and KHFM+ release for the wii.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
I doubt Microsoft will take Kingdom Hearts. Or Square will use Microsoft. It's bound to be on PS3. It's been on playstation so far, it's not good marketing if you take it off playstation now. It would be best on PS3, the best graphics. Then Wii. That's what I think personally.

Don't be so sure. FF 13 might not be on PS3. Apparently, Square is pissed off at Sony with the developing process for FF 13.

I doubt a KH 3 on PS3. But, not on 360 or Wii.

Helix

I say i wouldn't like that because only rich spoiled snobby kids can afford it

sallyji22

Website
little-cactus.spaces.live.com
Also downside about Wii's our second remote always need to be synced just about every half an hour -__-; And there's also, now that I think about it, a shortage of buttons. In KH you use, X O triangle and square including L1,2 and R1,2 but the Wii remote had A,B and 1 and 2. And no start or select. How do you open the menu then? To me it sounds a little hard to make a KH game on Wii.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back