• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Watching the stars

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Am I?

~Introduction~

A slight breeze pushed itself through the open window of a old, wooden, hut. A old man whistled a unfamiliar tune which would bring tears to someones eyes. The old man rocked forward and back, oblivious to the world around him. Suddenly, he stopped whistling and a crooked voice crept out of his worn out mouth. It was a story... A story he would tell himself..

"It was dark.. Yes, very dark. The trees swayed silently as we watched the full moon. It was me, Litha and Dred who sat there, at the docks. Nearby was a factory. The factory usually scared us; it was dark and most of the time it appeared empty.... Well, actually. It was empty. People say a unwanted spirit lives in there. Lonely. Anyone who enters it will befriend. This means it won't ever.. I mean ever, let you out. Scary, eh? Anyways, there we sat silently. Not a word escaped from our lips. I glanced to my right to see Dred with his long silver hair hanging freely from his head. Poking out from both sides was his long ears, obviously a elf. But, he wasn't a ordinary elf. No... Dred had grey skin and red eyes. He was a drow.. Rather rare where we live. Then I turned to Litha. She was rather tall for her age, and she had long red hair and dazzling blue eyes which always put me and Dred into a trance. Beautiful... Unfortunately, I haven't seen her since I moved into this borin' old shack."

The old man then stood up, letting out a sigh before slowly walking over to a small table in the corner. Sitting on this table was a glass holding rather clean water. And, he drank it. He gulped it all down in less than ten seconds. He then moved towards the window and spoke to himself again.

"We heard a noise, coming from the factory near to us and we stood. I still remember Litha whispering into my ear. She said this:

Slyites! We might aswell check it out! I'm fed up with those bloody sounds!

I even remember when Dred nodded in return and he was the first to walk off towards the haunted factory. That was when our adventures... Adventures across different worlds started. This 'adventure' changed my life forever.."

KeybladeMaster91

Woohoo. I like the elf thing its gd gd gd!!!

Its short and tense.. in fact so tense...ACK
eek.gif
...heart attack!

*falls to the floor, grasping chest*

*dies*

Who Am I?

~Chapter 1: Colours~

The doors to the abandoned factory creaked open allowing a lot of dust to fly free causing the three friends to cough, "This is my kind of place.." Chuckled Dred as he leant against the metal wall, his red eyes illuminating the place.

Slyites and Litha laughed and stared at the stairs which was mostly missing. It was rather dark in the factory, and the only light that came was from outside and from Dred's eyes. Suddenly, the worst happened as the door slammed shut behind them causing to gasp and ran aimlessly around

Eventually, Litha stopped and managed to grab hold of Slyites arm, "Stop! I here somethin'.." She whispered dragging Slyites further into the darkness. A voice echoed around the room, defiantely no Dred's.

"Hey, Dred! Where are you?!" Slyites shouted, accidentally stepping on Litha's foot, she screamed out in pain. The voice continued to speak to them. It came from evreywhere.

"Friends... Want... Worlds... Lost.. Name.. Forgotten.." The voice continually repeated these words sending cold shivers down Slyites' spine. Suddenly, a pale figure appeared in front of them, obviously floating in mid-air. The thing reached towards of them, and continued to speak, "Come with me.... Worlds... Places.. Dreams.."

They stood there, awestruck before finally felling a hand touch both of their shoulders, "Aghhhh!" They both screamed before they were calmed down by a familiar voice.

"Don't worry.. Its me Dred. What happened?" He exclaimed, taking off his hands away from their shoulders. They didn't answer, they were like undestructible rocks. Their faces were pale. He didn't know what was wrong with them then, but then he saw it. Standing right infront of them was the figure, a smile upon it's face. It held some kind of weapon, or a key. He didn't know what it was.

The figure then spoke, this time like a normal being, "Hello, my name is... Uh.. Well, I don't remember my name.." The being exclaimed, twirling through the air like a torpedoe. He twisted through the air for a few seconds, then spoke again, "Not a nice place this is, eh? Boring.. All my other friends were killed by some pitch black creatures called He- He- Well.. I forgot that too. Oh well.. Will you help me remember?"

They continued to stand still.

"Yes? You will?" The being screeched with delight, once again twirling around them, "You must come! I have many things to show you!". Immediately, the three were enveloped in a white cloud. Completely hiding them. And, within three seconds, they disappeared into thin air. They were going somewhere new... Somewhere they have never been before..

Who Am I?

(Wow.. Thanks for all the replies everyone! I'm going to keep changing the font till you are all satisfied, I just don't want to have plain white, its just.. Uh.. Boring. ^_--)

~Chapter 2: Look, its the devil!~

They span through a tunnel of endless colours. Round, and round they went. There semmed to be no end at all. Infront of the spinning group flew the happy, little ghost which the three decided to call Delta. Eventually, they came to abrupt stop, crashing into some kind of wooden wall, and some straw. For a few seconds they laid there, motionless and confused. But, they then had the power to eventually stand up. They stared, they blinked, and they gasped. They seemed to be in some courtyard. Stalls and buildings surrounded them. The buildings looked like zebras, and all the windows obviously looked like they haven't been cleaned in over two billion years. Well, it was actually the people who lived here that was amazed. People turned to look at them. Perplexed by their strange clothings. Well, to Slyites, Litha and Dred..... It was the people's clothes that looked weird, not theirs, "Ok..." Spurted out Dred, taking a step back only to fall into a bale of hay.

Suddenly, the crowd pointed at Dred and screamed, "Oh my! It's the devil, we have sinned!".

"Devil?!" Exclaimed Dred, climbing out of the hay.

"Uhh... I think we better run." Said Slyites, running towards a narrow alleyway. Litha and Dred followed soon after. Faster and faster they ran through this gloomy alleyway before coming to a complete stop. They all fell down panting. Delta appeared out of thin air, and greeted them with a wide smile.

"Heya guys! Enjoying your stay here in England?" Asked Delta cheefully.

Litha sighed, "England, what the hell is England?"

Delta laughed, and rose a little higher into the air, spreading his arms, "England.. England.. England... What a beautiful place it is! Situated in the big, big world called Earth." He then lowered himself towards the ground again, laughing.

The trio sighed and stood up, and started to walk further down the alleyway, stopping every few minutes. Eventually, they came out into a open area to be greeted by a group of tall, looking men wearing dark blue armor. A black and red heart was printed on the front of the bodies. These mysterious men stared at the trio. They had bright red eyes and no mouth. Immediately, they jumped, "Oh sh--" Dred was cut off, as one of them toppled over him, crushing him.

"Dred!" Slyited screamed, jumping atop the creature, trying to shake it off. But, it was no use. Litha noticed this and also decided to help. But, it was still no use. Eventually, they were all knocked out. Down they went, into the world of dreams. When they would wake, no one knew. The creatures dragged them down the street.

"Exellent.. We have found them.. Maybe we can fin--"

"Sir! We got news!"

Who Am I?

(Once again, thanks for all your comments! ^_--)

~Chapter 3: Zombies... And, more bloody zombies~

Somewhere further in the future, on Earth..

A haunted mansion it was. Just like any other haunted mansion. Big and scary. Normal on the outside, freaky inside. Nobody knows what the hell happened to it.. Yet. There she was, Jo- Beth Casey. You want to know why she's here? Okay. Well.. She just came really, take photos for no reason whatsoever. Proberly, for the fun of it. So, there she was, with her long brown hair, her red T-shirt which had the words.. Nah, can't tell you that.. She also wore a skirt, which I would say is not really suitable for a job like this. And, she keeps a backpack which looks like a bear, where she keeps her belongings. To tell you the truth, she ain't that bright. Suddenly, while she was climbing throught the window, and hand rested itself upon her shoulder, she screamed falling to the ground with a thud. When she managed to climb back onto her feet a tall man stood infront of her. The man, named Cortez, had no hair and wore green goggles over his eyes. And, for the rest he wore all that futuristic stuff. Once again, she screamed sending a kick towards his.. Yeah, you know where.. Cortez screamed.

"Hey! Your no zombie!" Jo- Beth exclaimed, taking a step back.

"No.." Cortez answered in a high- pitched voice, which then went back to a deep voice, "This place dosn't look that safe..."

"Nah! I don't care!" Moaned Jo -Beth, once again climbing through the window, "What? You want to help me?"

Cortez leaughed, walking towards the front door, "Fine.. But, I'm taking the front door."

Jo- Beth mnoaned, and toppled to the ground before running after Cortez. Eventually, they reached the front door which towered over them. They hesistated at first, but they eventually walked in, taking a deep breath, watching the shadows carefully. Infront of them was a scientist who was shouting at them, "What you doing here?! Get out! Its not sa--" Splat! A chadelier had fallen atop the poor scientist. Luckily, a flamethrower lay on the floor infront of them. Cortez picked it up, "Oh.. How handy." He exclaimed, looking at Jo- Beth who was dancing around the room taking pictures of the smashed chandelier and the flattened
scientist.

They then stopped still, not moving one inch. A groaning could be heard from the stairs. Suddenly, five black beings swept down the stairs. They had no legs and they had red, creepy eyes. They were howling and screaming at the two. Cortez chuckled, raising the flamethrower towards the running ghosts. He fired, a stream of red, hot fire burst out of the weapon racing towards the attackers. They all screamed, flying around the room alight before disappearing in thin air.

"Woah... Were those ghosts?" whispered Jo- Beth as she walked towards a large wooden door that blocked her path. It creaked open and they entered to notice two baseball bats on the ground, they both picked one up, "And, where are all these weapons coming from?"

"Uhhh... I dunno." Answered Cortez, pushing open another door infront of them. This door led them into a small room which held a rather gruesome sight. Upon a pool table laid a dead maid who had a stake thrust through her chest. Jo- Beth immediately started taking pictures of the body which, like all zombies do, rose up from the table and leapt at Jo -Beth. She screamed and Cortez answered with a swing to the zombie's head knocking it off, it rolled across the blood stained floor. Suddenly, more zombies came, crawling through a large hole in the wall. Two of them carrying baseball bats, "Oh crap.." muttered Cortez before being thrown across the room by one of the zombies, crashing into the wall.

Jo- Beth screamed again, swinging her bat aimlessly around the room. Luckily, she managed to hit one in the stomach, and kock one's head off. Thats one dead so far. A lot more to go. Cortez rose, swinging his baseball bat once again knocking another zombie's head off which rolled across the floor like the other ones. Eventually, they beat all that had came and exited the room which already smelt of rotten flesh.

They then came into another room. This time it held a ghost. A ghost of a little girl, who moaned at them. Cortez sighed and attempted to move closer to the floating girl. But, he was forced to run back when a flash of white light enveloped the room. The ghost disappeared leaving Cortez and Jo- Beth tumbling through a tunnel of endless clolours. The moment they landed, they were knocked out cold.

"Great, just a few more.. And, then I can finish the job.."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back