• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: War on Light and Darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aceflyheight

Edit: Even though the rp has already started, people can still join as long as they read what's been posted first.

Introduction:
It has been 5 years since Sora finally defeated the Organization and returned to Destiny Islands. It was thought that everybody would be able to live in peace now thanks to Sora's exploits against the darkness. But nobody had ever stopped to wonder about the light.

It has been said that light and darkness are both just powers that can be used by a person, no matter how corrupted or pure they were. That meant that a person with a pure soul could use darkness for good, but it also meant that a person with a corrupted soul could use light to wreck destruction and destroy lives.

Now, on a small world called Earth, a new enemy is about appear, who are called Reiki. The new enemies' physical forms seem to resemble human beings, but they are translucent and seem to be able to take on a spiritual form for a few seconds to avoid physical attacks. The Reiki also seem to have the ability to sense a person's aura and seem to focus their attacks on people with certain auras.

The Heartless will also appear on Earth, because of the fact that they are the opposite of the Reiki. The Heartless that will appear, will also be much stronger than the ones that Sora fought. Because of the fact that the Heartless and Reiki are opposites, they grow stronger when they are near each other. Because of that, the Heartless have now gained a more human like form, even though the skin is pure black and there seems to be black smoke that curls away from their bodies. Because of the fact that the Heartless and Reiki are opposites, whenever both of them are in the same area they will seek out the other and try to kill them.

Up until now, humanity has only had to fight each other. Humans have always trained for wars against each other, but can they fight a war against something that's not human?

Several people will step forward to fight these enemies, and save as many people as possible. But, the question is: can they save all of humanity, and if they can't, how many people will have to die?

These questions and many others will be solved in time, once the battle begins. The Heartless and Reiki are on their way to Earth. There is no way to prepare for the battle to come, since nobody on Earth is aware of it. Blood will be spilt and lots of it. But, the question remains: can these creatures be defeated and humanity saved, before these creatures kill everybody?

Kingdom Hearts: War on Light and Darkness

Rules
1. No power playing, godmoding, or anything else that is illegal.
2. Keep cursing to a minimum and do not go past PG-13.
3. Romance is allowed; but don't go past PG-13.
4. Everybody is allowed to join.
5. No flaming other people.
6. This rp will start off in the United States, so everybody's characters either need to already be in the United States or headed to the United States when the rp begins.
7. Try to post at least one paragraph per post, but if you want to post and you don't have a whole paragraph worth of ideas, I won't mind.

Note: One little detail about the aura. Make sure that you have your character's personality and/or biography done and go to quizilla. When you're on quizilla, search for aura quizzes and take one. While you're answering the questions on the quizz, remember to answer them as your character would and not how you would.

Template:

Name:

Hand Preference: (Right-handed, left-handed, ambidextrous, etc.)

Weapon: (Any kind of normal weapons. Since this occurs on modern-day Earth, make sure that the weapons make sense. No laser guns or electricity shooting swords, please. Regular guns are allowed, just make sure that you don't have infinite ammo. You must run out of ammo from time to time. As far as I know, there is no real gun that has infinite ammo.)

Aura: (Say what color your character's aura is. This will be important later on in the story because of the new enemies.)

Personality:

Bio: (Try to make it atleast about two paragraphs.)

Appearance: (Pictures or descriptions.)

Theme Song: (Optional)

Battle Song: (Optional)

Edit: Here's my character.

Name: Josh Hizoki

Hand Preference: Ambidextrous. (Josh was born right-handed, but he began to become ambidextrous as he grew up.)

Weapon: Four swords. Each sword has it’s strengths and weaknesses. The four swords are: a broadsword, longsword, dual-blade(It looks like Kadaj’s sword from Advent Children), and a simple knightsword.

Aura: Red

Personality: Josh tries to keep his distance, emotionally speaking, away from everybody around him, even though he acts slightly happy around everybody. He used to be a lot more open around people before his mom died, and then he just stopped being so open. Even though he tries to keep his emotions close to him, he will put himself in danger to protect anybody without a second thought. Everybody has always said that Josh has everything that a leader needs, even though he himself doesn’t believe it.

Bio: Josh was born to a normal middle-class family in New York City, New York. For the first several years of his life, Josh had it easy. He had good friends at school, that would help him through everything and he had parents that had good paying jobs to get him through school. Soon after Josh turned 13, his mother died in a horrible automobile accident and Josh began to keep to himself a lot more. His dad began to worry about Josh and they moved.

Josh’s dad decided that they would move to Chicago, Illinois and they did. They arrived there and settled down a short distance away from the city limits. Josh’s dad noticed that Josh seemed to be a little better since they moved. What Josh’s dad didn’t know, was that his son just acted like he was better. Since they had moved, Josh had decided to keep his emotions to himself so that if anybody else died, then it wouldn’t be like his mother. On the outside, he seemed his normal cheerful himself, but deep down in his heart, he had done his best to lock up his emotions.

After awhile, Josh began to make new friends but he still kept his emotions locked up. He sometimes wonders if he can ever open his emotions up again, but then he remembers all the pain that he felt from his mother’s death. Everybody that finds out about his mother’s death, tries their best to help Josh forget about it. But it actually just forces Josh’s emotions into deeper and darker parts of his heart.

Soon after he turned 15, Josh began to have an interest in swords. He bought 4 custom made swords from a swordsmith over the internet, that his dad payed for. Josh then began practicing each day with the four swords and even made his own custom sheath to hold the four swords. As he practiced, Josh realized that he could finally open his emotions up at least a little bit. As Josh learned, training helped him take his mind off of his mother's death and let his emotions flow through him and into every swing of his swords. Sometimes, he would just close his eyes and train with his swords, in a way that almost resembled dancing. But, every day when he was finished training, Josh's emotions would be forced back down. Josh had tried to hide his emotions for so long, it had now become an almost involunatary thing to do.

Appearance: Josh has dark brown hair that partially covers his eyes and reaches down to the bottom of his neck in the back. Josh has emerald green eyes that seem to gaze into a person's very soul sometimes. He wears a necklace that has two wings-one wing is angelic and the other one is demonic, in the center of it. He wears a dark blue windbreaker jacket over his black t-shirt and cargo pants that stop right above his sneakers. He also wears black gloves on his hands and two wristbands on his right wrist. He also has a holster on his back for his swords, that he made himself. The holster is designed to hold all four swords at the same time and the combined weight slows Josh down a little, but he has trained his body a lot to handle the additional weight from the swords. His muscles are very strong because of the stress and strain he has put them through to be able to wield the swords and carry them around. Even though his muscles are well-defined, they can’t be seen under the shirt and jacket that he wears.

Theme Song: Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day

Battle Song: Frontline by Pillar

Last edited:

Maverick E.S

Virus
Name:Tal

Hand Preference: Right-handed,
Weapon: 1 sword and a little machine gun(I might need to change later one idk yet tho)
Aura: Black

Personality:Quite person hardly talks but has an aliright sense of humour and tends to play tricks and jokes on people

Bio: Tal has a father who owns a Karate training bulding and is the one who teachs students along with Tal so he is very experienced in fighting with or without weapons. His Grandfather was a survivor in the war and learned how to create weapons and showed Tal how too so he creaed a machine gun but never told his parents. He is very autletic and very flexible.

He also has shurekins(misspelled) but hardly uses them in practice but he likes to practice with his sword. He has 2 best friends who are on vacation right now but plan on returning soon. But he wants to surprise them with the new fighting moves he has perfected and everything. He also has siblins but they don't live with him anymore .

Appearance: Havn't drawn him yet but will soon,African american has light brown eyes wears a bandana and a hat turned to the back. A black slightly buttoned up short sleeved shirt and white tee shirt with Grey shorts.

Theme Song: Megaman x5 theme song lol
Battle Song: Kh song where you fight scar in kh2

Aceflyheight

Okay, ES you're in. Just a few things I need to tell you. Not to be mean or anything, but try to work on your spelling a little. The other thing is: I want you to look back over my first post, I changed a few things. I need you to reread the rules as well as the note that I typed right below the rules.

distubedsword

Name:Vorge

Hand Preference: Right-hand

Weapon:Sniper rifle/X-Sword(X-sword is flaming k)

Aura:white

Personality: talks alot but just as long as the person he talks to talks first or he will talk just a little

Bio:he has a lot of free time to spend because he lives in a good making money family so he dosent have to worry about doing work at his age and will get his familys money when they die he only has one person to be around at his home and that is his dog or maid when he is not sleeping he is out with his friends playing games paintball etc. he is a really good shot and dosent move when he is aiming at somthing.

He spends most of his time outside of his house and out with friends when his mom or dad is at home thay spend every second with eachother he dosent talk much only when he is ok being around the person he is with once you get to know him he really is always there when you need him or you need somthing to get or buy he dosent buy his friends but waits untill they are his friends when he buys them somthing

Appearance:
anime-1.jpg

Last edited:

Aceflyheight

Ok, thanks for joining disturbedsword. As for both of you, about the guns. I guess that I should have put it in the rules. Sorry for not saying it before. If you guys don't mind, I would prefer to not use guns in this rp. In my opinon, I just can't see guns being used against the Heartless and Reiki.

sakurablossom07

Name: Fayte

Hand Preference: Ambidextrous

Weapon: Samurai Sword and Wave Sword

Aura: Blue

Personality: Fayte is quiet at first, but once she gets comfortable around of her surroundings and the people around her, then she starts showing her true self. She's calm about everything and is aways willing to make new friends. She enjoys helping people and curing the injured people, good or bad.

Bio: Fayte lives a normal life as a college student and works at a nearby cafe from her school. At the moment, she's living by herself, but she has family not too far from where she's living. Fayte also dances at a club that her and her friends go to every weekend as a hobby and as a side job. Although she doesn't need a job to pay for her schooling, she works for the fun of it.

When she was 10 years old, she learned sword techniques from her grandfather and perfected it when she turned 16. For her 17th birthday, she recieved 2 swords that was passed down from her family for generations. Although she didn't carry them around in public, she had them close to her, just in case something happened to her.

Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/xjen16xx/normal_1128034502_eanimegirl.jpg

Theme Song: We Belong Together - Mariah Carey

Battle Song: Real Emotion - Koda Kumi

M

Miss Murder

Name: Brad Wolfe

Hand Preference: Left - handed

Weapon: ( How can there be no guns if this is modern-day Earth we're talking about here? Oh well . . . ) A long sword that looks like Squall's gunblade, called "Hell's Shadow". ( Crappy name . . . ) , a sword that he can summon that is wrapped in bandages called "Dead Soul", and a series of long throwing knives.

Aura: Silver

Personality: Brad is cold and detatched most of the time, but as he gets to know people he lightens up a little. He's very protective of people and especially his friends and allies. Aside from his friends, Brad loves music most of all and truly could hardly live without it. Sometimes though, he can be very uncaring and violent. He has a temper, but then again he can also be very kind. Really, he is the closest kind of person you can get without getting a person with multiple personality disorder. And in truth, like his blade wrapped in bandages, he really is a Dead Soul.

Bio: Brad was born in Washington D.C., into a fairly normal family consisting of a mother, father, younger brother and younger sister. Being the oldest of the siblings, the most was expected of Brad, and he nearly always could live up to expectations. He lived his whole life up to his eightenth birthday comfortably and in relative happiness. He was always devoted to his music, and at a very early age learned to play the guitar and drums very well. Also, he was always talented at singing, but he wasn't the best dancer.

When he was thirteen, Brad formed a band with three of his closest friends. In the band, Brad played drums, as it was his original passion. The band progressed and lasted for four years, becoming one of the most popular local bands in the school district. They mainly played hard rock, alternative, soft rock, or metal songs. But of course, all good things must come to an end, and their band broke up. But still, they remained good friends and all of them, especially Brad, still loved music.

Also, Brad was very good at swordfighting, and he got his first sword from his father, who was an expert in the field. He still got his other sword and knives as well from his father though, too.

Appearance: http://s196.photobucket.com/albums/aa71/anyelaaleyna/anime guy/?action=view&current=anime5.jpg

Also, Brad always has his music player with him, and he almost always is listening to rock or metal music.

Theme Song: "Time After Time" - Quietdrive

Battle Song: "Cancer" - Sick Puppies

(( Lol, I kind of just made my boyfriend! Well the pic looks a lot like him, but the Bio, weapons, and last name are made up. ))

Last edited:

Q

Banned
(umm, Ace...lol nukes. :D Guns can be used against the heartless, as I doubt they'd be invincible to them simply because they're darkness or light. If they have a physical form then they can be hit by guns.

I may or may not join, but I doubt I will unless you let us use guns.)

Aceflyheight

Yeah, Lycian you're accepted.

Yeah Meta, I was thinking about that a few minutes ago. When I said that guns were off-limits earlier, I was trying to do several other things, so I didn't really put much thought into my idea. I agree with the fact that guns would work against the Heartless for sure and partially against the Reiki, just like swords. I was trying to keep away from having guns, because I was pretty sure that everybody would have at least one gun, and I would have preferred that not to happen. It gives us a slight advantage since guns allow us to attack from long range and the Heartless and Reiki can only attack from close range.

Well, on second thought...I'll add the guns back in, but on one condition. If you choose to use a gun, you can't act like you have infinite ammo. Your gun must run out of ammo, like a real gun would. At that point, you can either get more ammo from somewhere or switch to a different weapon, etc.

DragonKnightMatt

((I may join this one. I'll try to make a new char for this battle. Can't really see any of my current ones ready for one like this.))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back