• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Unchained X Omega Fortress Crab over 18.000 Lux Guide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

arsantos97

Never imagined that there is a way to level up and getting 18.000++ Lux in 3 fighting rounds, not to mentioned double lux time. Here's the way. Hope you all like it. Thank you for visiting my YouTube Channel. :)

https://youtu.be/27PLD4VvfGI

arsantos97

Well I'm sorry, I just post what I can do for this... And lucky my Medals qualified to do 3 part breakers in player turns... I'm not posting a lie or hoax video, guarantee... :)

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
His strategy is basically "take out all of the Raid Bosses' Points and then let them regenerate and take them all out again" and he's right in that it definitely gives you more lux than if you were to just straight attack it. It's not really dependent on the medals you have so long as you can easily take the points out.

arsantos97

His strategy is basically "take out all of the Raid Bosses' Points and then let them regenerate and take them all out again" and he's right in that it definitely gives you more lux than if you were to just straight attack it. It's not really dependent on the medals you have so long as you can easily take the points out.

Thank you Audo for your explain. I hope you guys enjoy the way me and my team raid more than 24.000 lux as the boss increase their levels. :)

Fata1Thumbs

I went from 228 to 250 in 4 days with this trick. Works wonders. =]

The higher the Crabs level. The more Lux. My party had a level 36 and I got 81k per run. I saw a JP video of a guy with a Level 99 crab and he could easily solo it. Got like 300k Lux, I think. His medals were absolutely sick though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back